Another A/N (Sorry)

Alright, guys, so here's the thing...
I love this story. I do. And I want it to be the best it can be and I totally want to keep writing it for you guys, because you're all so super supportive and if you're someone like me then you'll know just how important that actually is.
Anyway, Winter Break is coming. And I'm going to California. Awesome. Wow.
I don't hate California, I just can't deal with how hot it is. Literally. I have fainting spells. I love the cold weather in my own state. But that's not the point of this Author's Note.
The point is that I'm also not doing very well mentally. Like... I'm not okay.
Please don't make a big deal about it- I'm already getting help for my depression, and if you're on that opposite end of the spectrum, please don't be rude or stop reading because I told you this. I'm not one to whine about my disorders, especially on Wattpad. And I'm still not. I'm just saying that because of my disorders, I'm not doing very well, and thus I will be taking a break.
I needed to just tell you guys this in case I can't bring myself to write during Break, so here you go. It's really vague, but I don't like whining about my emotions and all that. Sorry.
That's all. Thanks for reading. I'll be back in January for sure, if I don't write anything this month.

Love ya kiwis.
~Hedgehog-Chan