//7- THE FRIENDS//

Two girls arrived at Liz's house at midday in a small automobile, when Rose saw the girl's friends she couldn't help but think of that 'Get in loser, we're going shopping' scene from the movie Mean Girls.

"They're here!" Liz announced, Rose got up from the couch and followed Liz outside, they said goodbye to Doris and got into the gray car a blonde girl was driving.

"Hey, you must be Rose, right?" The blonde said she took her shades off to reveal bright blue eyes, Rose nodded, "I'm Gwen Stacy, Stacy as in the last name, not a middle name," she laughed.

"A pleasure," she answered.

"And this is Mary Jane," continued Gwen, the other girl turned around to look at the exchange student, she had straight burned red hair and dark wide eyes, her face was sharp and she looked like a person you wouldn't want to mess with, she also looked like a person who had had a goth phase at some point and not fully gotten over it, "Mary Jane as in the name, not as in mari-"

"Stop saying that joke every time you're introducing me!" Mary Jane laughed and all four of them followed.

"Where's Michelle?" Liz asked the car was already leaving the property.

"She didn't want to come," Gwen answered putting on her shades again, "she told us she'd rather have three more hours to sleep."

"Well, she's not wrong," Mary Jane added.

"Wait, you guys know Michelle?" The three of them nodded.

"Yeah, she's one of our best friends since like eighth grade," Liz answered, "she told us she'd met you last Wednesday."

The way was light and the music playing in the radio made her feel like in a deleted scene from High School Musical, finally, the car parked outside of a shopping mall and all four of them got out of the car with the excitement only the word shopping made teenagers feel.

"So, what do we get first?" Gwen said, she appeared to be the most outgoing of the three, followed by Liz, and a tie between Mary Jane and Michelle for the last spot, "we have the clothes, shoes, books, and bag."

"We can just go watching what we can find on the way," Rose added awkwardly.

"Alright," Gwen and the girls nodded and headed inside.

That day Rose Osborn felt like a dress-up doll, and the most surprising thing about all was that she enjoyed it. She had never had the chance to go shopping with friends and that day having other three girls giving her clothes, styling her, and telling her how pretty she looked made her feel like she belonged somewhere, even if it was all a fake.

Gwen, Mary Jane, Liz, and Rose left the mall around five hours later, just in time to go somewhere they could dine. Rose had made all the charges to Norman's credit card, still, that man could afford to wipe his butt with money.

"I feel like I just stole from an Urban Outfitters model," Rose joked, the girls laughed as well.

"You're gonna look gorgeous!" Gwen added, "so, where do you wanna eat at?"

"What about Thai?" Mary Jane suggested.

"No, thanks," Liz spilled, "Rose and I had Thai yesterday for dinner."

"What about some pizza?" Mary Jane thought, "Milkflower has amazing pizza."

The other girls agreed and Gwen drove them to the inconveniently named pizza place. They had dinner with only the quiet music playing in the distance.

"So, Rose, are you ready to start school this Monday," Gwen asked suddenly.

"I guess so, just a little bit nervous about it," and it was true, Rose was completely terrified about going to Midtown. She had the pressure of spying on her classmates and getting top student grades while at the same time pretending to be a normal person and blending in with the crowd.