Episode #1: Meeting The Family

My Name Is Devin, I'm Currently In College For Business And Administration At Georgia Southern University , I Excelled over My Former Classmates, I Was in Every Sport From Wrestling To Basketball, Committing To Pledge Kappa in The Fall I Was Prepared To Be The Definition Of Young Black Excellence, I Walked It, Talked It, I Made It Cool To Be Smart In My Family.

I'm Currently In My Dorm Contemplating About What I Was Going To Bring For My Family Trip To Vegas Next Week, I Was Going To See My Family From All Across The World, Excited More To See My Brother, I've Missed Him And My Nieces Oh So Much But What Stood Out Is My Big Brothers Wife, Shai, I Remember How Her Wedding Dress Fitted Her And Filled Out Her Curves, She Was Mid 20s, Big Busty Breast, Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Thick Thighs And Not To Mention Her Bubble Butt, She Gained This From The Birth Of My Two Little Nieces, Her Body Filed Out Since 2013, But Even Then She Still Was Beautiful.

The Day Of The Wedding , She Was Getting Dressed In The Hotel Room, I Accidentally Barged in Looking For My Camera, And I Seen Her Stacked Curvy Body, Nothing But A Towel on Her Head, And A White Silk Thong, Exposing Her Tiger Stripes That Was Imprinted onto Her Ass, I Quickly Apologized, She Screeched "Devin, What's Wrong!, Is Von Getting Cold Feet?" My Brothers Name Is Von, I Replied With A "No, I'm Just Looking For My Camera." She Replied Back With "Oh This One Devin?" And I Said Softly "Yes" Her Still Naked I Analyze Her Body Closely Looking At Her Camel Toe And Her Nipples, She Says Softly "Umm I Was Using Your Camera For A Lil Preshoot" I Tell Her "Its Fine Shai." She Decides To Power My Camera Off. And She Looks Down At My Erect Dick Plumped Around My Dress Pants.

She Giggles And I Leave, I Was So Embarrassed I Constantly Avoided Her That Whole Day, I Turned On My Camera, Ready To Take Pictures For My Family, On My Digital Screen I Seen A Seductive Sexual Slim Thick Shai, Embarrassed I Take The Camera And Turn It Off And Tell My Family That Its Dead, I Instantly Run To The Bathroom To See The Photos Stored Into My Camera, I Was Surprised, Intrigued At The Curves The Secretive Tattoos, The Nipple Piercings , The Bikini Line Finely Waxed And I Was The Only One Who Will See These, Contempt And Confused At Why Would She Do It I Remained Motionless Around It But Enjoyed The Pictures As I Never Deleted Them Off My MacBook.

Now Its 2016, The Sophomore Year is Ending And Its Time To Relax With My Family But Most Importantly My Brother Was Flying In From Hawaii, A Common Duty Station For Soldiers And Their Families , As Equally Excited I'm Getting Ready To See My Sister In Law Its Been Video Chats My Brother And I Shared Where I Seen Her In The Background And Her Physique Was On Point, Sometimes She Walks Around In Lingerie And Boy shorts When She Hears Me On The Video chat With My Brother, We Are Also Friends On Facebook, The Accomplishments I've Made In My Short Career Has Been Posted Onto My Page And Riddled With Likes Comments And Shares From My Sister in Law, Ashamed And Still Surprised About The Pictures I've Obtained Years Ago I Still Show Her Attention, She's My Sister In Law Anyways.

Its The Day, I'm Headed To Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, Headed To The City Of Sin, Las Vegas. I Arrive At The McCarran International Airport, Awaiting My Taxi I See My Family At The Front Of The Hard Rock Café, Greeted With Hugs And Kisses From My Family Members I Was Only Focused On One Person, Shai, We Confirm The Arrangements With Travel Agents For The Mirage, Were Settling In, I Get A Knock On My Door, Its My Niece, Mari, She's 3 Now, As I Pick Her Up I'm Greeted With Hugs And Kisses From Her I Look Around And Ask Her "Where's Your Parents" She Points Vigorously To The Door Down The Hall, I See Von, Greeted Him Excited To See My Brother He Invites Me Down To The Pool Bar To Get Drinks So We Take The Girls Go Down To The Bar And We Order Drinks We Catch Up Talking About Our Child Hood And Where We Are Now, My Heart Starts Beating Fast, I'm Excited To Know They Came But I Am Wondering Where My Sister In law Is. I Look Around Not A Hint Of Her In Site, I Tell Von, "I Got to Go Get Dressed For Dinner Tonight Bro." He Agreed And Stayed At The Bar.

Making My Way up The Elevator, Onto The Top Floor Where Are Rooms Were Located, I'm Walking Down The Velvet Hallway, Looking Down A Hand, Nails Defined, Hands Soft As Cotton Balls. I Look Up And I See Her. Its Shai, She Greets Me With A Big Hug, Her Body On Mines, She's in An All White Two Piece Bathing Suit, Stretchmark's From My Nieces Exposed On Her Waist And Her Butt And The Paw Print Tattoos That Led Up The Side Of Her Rib Cage Feeling Freshly Inked Onto Her Flesh,  My Penis Erect Just as Much As It Was During The Wedding So Long Ago, Embarrassed But Enticed That I'm Having These Feelings For My Brothers Wife, She's Gorgeous, I'm His Little Brother, He's More Accomplished Than Me, He's Handsome, Riddled With Tattoos, And Took My Mothers Trait Of Light Brown Eyes Versus Me With Normal Brown Eyes, I'm Lost To The Fact Of Why She Still Flirts With Me And Why Do I Enjoy It. After The Hug, Standing There With A Stiff Erect Cock, Dripping From The Water From The Pool Bar, And Again Like The Day Of The Wedding She Looks Down, But She's Not Smiling, Its A Unclear, Glare, Unsure About It I Tell Her "Everyone's At The Pool." She Says "Oh I Know I Was Looking For You" She Said It Jokingly, But I Believe Her, We Share A Laugh And We Continue To Walk In Our Directions, I Stop Halfway, Turn Around, Her Ass Bounced To A Business Woman's Walk Cadence, Her Tattoo I've Seen So Long Ago, Was Showing Thru Her bathing Suit, Yes, Before The Elevator Closes, She Looks Back And Smiles And Waves.

I Retreat To My Room With Mixed Emotions Regarding Seeing Her, I'm Excited Now. Thinking Bout Her Scent When She Hugged Me, And How Soft Her Body Was, Was Enough For Me To Want To Pull My Shorts Down And Beat My Penis Vigorously, I Grab My Camera, To Look At Her Pictures While I Do, Beat, Its Like She Has Control Over My Body, I Cant Help It I Close My Eyes And Go Back To That Day And Think About What I Would Have Done Differently. As I Get Into The Mood, I look Down Dripping In Cum I Have To Go To Dinner, I'm Going To Be Late, So I Put My Camera Down On The Couch, Proceed To The Shower, Getting Dressed And Out The Door I Go, I Have A Full Week To Even Attempt  With My Mind Made Up That I Was Going To Fuck My Brothers Wife, I Enter The Elevator, Into The Lobby I Stroll, My Mother Yelling At Me About My Tardiness, I Apologize, My Whole Family There, Including Shai, We Go To Dinner But When We Get There The Most Strangest Thing Happens