Episode #7: Breakfast In Bed

Its my mother, she's looking for my father said he hasn't been home all night, my loyalty to my father plus the fact that it was his idea for me to fuck Ms.Dunn and Shai I knew that I owed him one and simply lied and told him that "Von, Mr.Dunn, and Dad went out and they are still out we had to party for Ms.Dunn since he is renewing his vows today." she reply's with "okay just make sure he's okay." she smells sex in the air and asks me "do you have a girl up here son?' I tell her "no mam." she says "spray your room, it smells like hot sex in here." I laugh and I close my door in the foyer. once the door closes I set my alarm for 7:30am but before I could wake up at 7:30 im already awaken by the scent of bacon and eggs, and soft humming its Ms.Dunn with nothing but a see thru G-String on smiling and glancing over and she says "well someone had a long night." Nail markings on my neck from the sex crazed night, I smile stick my hands in my pants to adjust my dick and I say "it was Ms.Dunn, I hope I proved my point to you last night." she nodded and I hear a flush from the bathroom and its Shai, her nipples perky and pushed thru my t-shirt and she had some boy shorts on, im intrigued at the view im having "you want a early morning special boo?" I ask her "What's that?" she laughs and says "Well, Its Where I Drop To My Knees, Tie My Hair, Pull Your Dick Out And Suck It While You Eat My Mommy's Good Cooking." I'm excited.

I switch to Sports Center and I enjoy my bacon and eggs with grits being fed to me by Ms.Dunn while her daughter sucks my dick slowly, making sure its a long lasting one, I get a text from my brother, he says he's  30 minutes out from the hotel, I finish eating and I let Shai finish the head while her mother cheers her on, she gags on my dick, warm saliva and tears drip fro my tip to my ball sack where Ms.Dunn rubbed my balls softly. I cum and it goes into her belly. I tell the that Von Dad and Ms.Dunn is on the way back, they grab their clothes and leave I go back to sleep drained of energy I sleep into the afternoon and a knock at my door, its my Dad, he says "Son, What Happened?" I told him in perfect detail of what happened he looks at me and says "Son, I wish I was you, I mean damn, those are two bad bitches, Ms.Dunn still given that eye but I aint going down that road Nomo." We laugh as I give him details of what I did to them. we make our way down stairs and we look at the family. and we get ready for a day of shopping and dinner, the day goes by and its dinner, im sitting across from Shai, Ms.Dunn Sitting Next To Me My Brother Across The Table, and everybody else, all women had on sundresses and we had on casual dress clothes, my father stands up, gives a toast to Mr. & Ms.Dunn congratulating them on their vow renewal, as we listen to the speech Ms.Dunn grabs my dick under the table, im embarrassed and my dick was protruding thru my pants and erected onto my thigh where she squeezed and rubbed it, I start traveling my fingers to her thighs where I take my index finger and rub her clit gently, she stops jacking my dick and she spreads her thighs no underwear on, my finger strokes it, I feel the warmth of her pussy escape between her thighs and I look over at Shai who is noticing us.

She bites her lips and she smiles, but stops when Von starts to talk to her about today, these women wont quit will they? I say to myself, im ready to go up stairs and relax in my room, I go up the elevator, we all retire to our rooms, we turn in early because of the busy day tomorrow, but tonight's strange, I get no texts, no door knocks, no barging in, no nothing, so I drink my Remy straight and I analyze the sexual conquests I've had in this period of time I walk into the living room and I see my camera with a pair of lace thongs on it, and a bow, I turn my camera on and I see the most craziest shit ever