Episode #3: Vanilla & Peppermint

As I Awaken From My Slumber, Its Around 8:30 I Go To The Bathroom, Shower, Take A Leak, Brush My Teeth, Wash My Face, And Grab A Towel, As I Stand On The Balcony And Admire This City, The City Of Sin Is What They Call It, And What Occurred Last Night, Its Clear To See Why, I Walk Back In To The Breakfast That Was Ordered To Me, Not In The Mood To Eat, I Let My Nieces Eat It Since They Spent The Night Here

I Sit Out On The Couch, Drinking, The Same Couch My Brothers Wife, My Sister in Law, Sucked My Dick On, I'm Feening For Her Tounge Back On My Dick, She's Flawless, I'm Day Dreaming About How Wet She Was, How She Waxed, Had A Scent Of Vanilla And Peppermint, My Dick Gets Hard And It Rises Thru My Robe, Protruding Thru The Tie, Eyes Closed I Rub My Tip, Thinking About The Lip Gloss That Glazed My Balls As She Deepthroated It, I Was Caught Up in Vertigo, I Didn't Hear My Door Open, It Was Ms. Dunn Taking The Kids Downstairs For Breakfast, She Taps Me And Says "I Hope I'm Not Interrupting Anything Love, I Just Came To get The Kids." Ashamed, I Get Up And Cover Myself, She Says "Its Nothing To Be Ashamed About, We All Have Urges, We Are All Human" She Glances Down At My Bulge And Give Me The Same Identical Look That Her Daughter Shai Gave Me, But With A Little Grin.

I Tell Her, "They Are In The Back Ms. Dunn." She Walks back To The Room, Screaming For My Nieces, She Had On Some White Leggings, With A Blue Top, I Could See Her Print From The Front When She Was Standing Over Me, But Her Ass, Was Plump And Sat Up Perfectly, Jiggled As She Walked To The Room, I Wasn't Catching on But Do She Feel The Same About Me How I Feel About Her Daughter, Either Or I Had Flashbacks Of Sexual Thoughts. She Walked Out With My Nieces Saying "See You Downstairs" And Glared Her Big Eyes At My Body.

I Quickly Got Dressed, But Was Nervous At The Time, I'm Going To Have Breakfast With My Family, No Less Than 12 Hours, My Brothers Wife Was Sucking My Dick And His Mother In Law Was Peeping In On Me While She Wore Lingerie, I Swallow My Pride, And Go Downstairs, To See Everybody Acting normal, Like Shai Wasn't Making Eye Contact With Me, Nor Her Mother, We All Went To The Pool, And I Was Swimming With My Bro, Mom, Dad And My Bro Father In Law, Shai And Her Mother Sat Poolside, Staring At Me Whispering, I Was In A Query Of What Was Being Said, I Acted Normally, Till It Was Time To Casually Talk Again, A Thought Passed My Head But I Said No.

On To The Evening We Go To The Casino, We Are Ready To Win Big, More Than Others, My Brother And In Law Starts Drinking Heavy, They Start Betting And Keep Drinking, The Women Are On The Slots, The Game Of Choice Is Blackjack, I Pick Black 21, I Received My Pay, And Shai Walked Over In A Cocktail Dress That Stopped At Her Knees, She Sits Next To Me, And Says "How Much Did You Win?' My First Thought Was To Ask When Will She Be Finishing The Job But I Reply With "Not So Much I Think Imma Turn in To Tonight" She Laughs And Says, I Don't Blame You, She Begins To Rub My Thigh, Stroking My Dick Thru My Pants, As It Rises, My Blood Rushes From My Head to My Member, More Sustained That I Was Yesterday, I Say "Well I Gotta Go." She Smiles And Say See You later, I Walk Away In Pleasure, I No Longer Feel A Way About Her Sexual Advances Towards Me, She's Fine As Hell, Why Wouldn't I Try To Fuck Her, My Family All Intoxicated They Decide To Walk The Strip And Continue To The Club, I Go Upstairs And Start Reading, A Knock A My Door.

Its Shai, She Comes In And Sits Down in A Mood That's Blank And Bland I Ask, "What's Wrong" She Says "I Have A Problem" I Ask "What Is It?" She Tells Me "I'm Falling Out Of Love." I Tell Her "Stay Strong And Work Things Out With Bro." She Holds Her Hands in Her Lap, And I Retreat To The Bathroom, I Come Back Out And She's Naked, And She Says Fuck Me, And Take Your Time. I Felt Bad For Taking Advantage Of Her But She Wants Me As bad As I Want Her. So I Take My Pants Off, My Dick Angled Down, Veiny And Swole, She Gets On Her Knees And Spits on My Tip, Lobbing At It , Making It Wet, Making It Drip, *Slurp Slurp Slurp* Her Head Moves And bobs Up And Down, Tounge Out, And Lips Cuffed On My Shaft, She Moans As She Rubs Her Pussy And Slides Across Her Clit, I Grab The Base Of Her Head Push My Dick Down Her Throat So Far My Balls Rest on Her Chin, As I See The Tears Run Down Her Face, And Onto Her Breast I Squeeze Her Tits. She Pushes Me Onto The Couch, Climbs On Top And Align Her Pussy Hole With My Dick Tip, She Sits On, And Her Pussy Engulfs My Dick, Tight, Wet Pussy, She Grabs My Neck, Pushes Me Into The Couch And Rides Me While She Stares Into My Eyes Moaning Loud "Fuck Me, Ohhh Fuck Me!"

Heavy Breathing, I Fight Back And Begin To Choke Her, Ass Bouncing, her hands placed on her breast as she squeeze her nipples, she cums on my dick, creamy, sticky, wet pussy dripping on me, got me put onto another level, I say to myself "Imma fuck her better than my brother ever did" I stand her up, walk her to the kitchen, and put her on the counter, I take a bowl of ice out the fridge, and one ice cube, slipped into her pussy, melted it with my cock as I stroked her from the front while she tried to push it out, her pussy cold and wet, yes, I grab both ass cheeks and go faster, her ponytail waving as I punish her pussy, I Put My Hand Down There, Her Juices Gleaming I Stick The Finger In Her Mouth And Tell Her "Suck It Off" She Says "Yes Baby, Ill Suck It For You" She Licks And Sucks My Finger, I Leave My Finger In Her Mouth, Fucking Her From The Front Then I Bend Her Over The Counter, I Pull My Dick Out And Its Sticky, Trying To Pace Myself So I Don't Cum, I Place My Face Between Her Big Bountiful Mounds And Lick Her Pussy Form The Back As I Place A Thumb In Her Ass For Good Measure, "Cum On My Tounge" I Say, She Replies "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, My God! , I'm Cumming!!!!" She Not Only Cum, She Squirts, And Wets My Face Up, I Open My Eyes, Drenched In Her Juices, And See Her Pussy, Bald, Waxed, Plump, And Wet, I Immediately Stick My Dick In, Begin To Stroke Her, Slapping Her On The Ass Where Her Tattoo Was Placed At, I Fuck Her All Night, Her Pussy Sore, I'm At My Peak, She tells Me "Cum Already" I Say "I AM" She Say "Finally" I Ask Her Where She Wants It, And She Says "Anywhere I Just Wanna Feel It!" I Pull Out, Stroking My Dick With My Hand I Say "Get On Your Knees." She Does As I Say "Open Your Mouth!" She Says "Like This?" I Bust From Her Forehead, To Her Tounge Drenching Her In Cum, Dick Still Nutting She Sucks It All Out, I'm Drained, And I Convince Her To Lay Up. Her And I Fall Asleep In My Bed But It Was Something I Forgot