Episode #5: Night At The Ranch

Back in my room im planning the day out, im packing for tonight and I inform my brother we will be taking Mr. Dunn out to the Pony Ranch tonight, he agreed, we pack up and go off, leaving the women back with the kids, into the sunset illuminated  desert we appeared at a ranch with pink neon signs, a mansion if you will, its amazing some of the richest people with the nicest cars were there, im excited, not be cause we was at a whore mansion, but im a few steps closer to fucking Shai and Ms.Dunn, I already know how im going to do it too but its nothing I want more than the both of them naked, on me, even though Ms.Dunn and I are pretty clear on what she really wants she just Wanna see how big it is, but im willing to go all the way with her and her sexy ass daughter.

We walk into the foyer of the ranch mansion, where beautiful women from around the world are on a make shift bleacher in lingerie, the owner Big daddy tells us "theses are the best women money can buy, nationalities from Cuba, Sierra Leone, Bangladesh, Atlanta, New York, Texas, Ireland, Mogadishu, and so on and so forth, they will do whatever you want, you can pick how many you want, and a overnight stay is 5000 dollars." We gaze at these beautiful women, and for a minute I was thinking that maybe a overnight stay wouldn't be so bad, but even these women didn't compare to a double night cap with Ms.Dunn and Shai, call me crazy but I was ready o leave this place and go fuck them for free. we go to the ATM, we pull out money, me being the host, I tell them that there night will be spent here in the most expensive suite, sex and money goes hand and hand here, I pull out 1200 dollars, everybody else pulls out mass amounts of cash, ready to deposit it into the cashier and there dicks into these beautiful women, Mr. Dunn goes first, he chooses the Brazilian Named Honey, And A Petite Jamacian named Nova. They instantly take him to suite 45 where there was a red light meaning an overnight stay, I got Mr. Dunn out for the count I say in my head, Next is Dad, he Picks the Puterician Named Mystic, And The Thai Girl Named, Lana. Fat Asses and busty tits to match, so far my pops had the best selection he goes to room 46 where the light also is red, My Brother Next.

He Chooses A West Indes Girl Named Symone, And A Ireland Girl Named Patricia, Symone Was Slim thick and she had wide hips, short hair and she was beautiful, Patricia or Patty, She Was Riddled With Tattoos, Displaying Irish Pride With Nipples Pierced And See Thru Boy shorts That Swallowed Her Massive Ass, She Had Orange Hair And Freckles Peppered on her jaws and cheeks, both of them very good selections, room 47 is a red light, but my brother contemplates about the overnight stay, I tell him "its fine bro What Happens in Vegas, Stays In Vegas." He Smiles and says "Alright Fuck It, Only Live Once Right?" He Proceeds Up To The Room, Now Its My Turn........ I scan the bleachers looking for the top pick, but all I seen was Shai's face, staring at me, im excited I here but I want to be back at the hotel with Shai, I shake my head, take a shot of bourbon, and I pick a Short, White Girl, her name was Ava, she spoke with a country slang accent she was stacked, bubble butt, pink nipples, and jet black hair, she sported a country hat and had spurs tattooed on her thighs, she carried a whip which she gave to me, she walked up on me, caressed my penis and she whispered "that's too much dick for me city boy, I need a partner to wrangle you dry." I know if I fuck her and another girl im going to sleep, but I take the risk, I tel her to pick, she says "Ebonee" From The Back Of The Room Appeared The baddest black woman ive ever seen.

Ava says "Oh she's a keeper." as she sways her hips her ass, tits bounce to her steps as her red bottom heels clack against the porcelain floor, dressed up as a Egyptian goddess im in love, I took up African American studies in college my freshman year and I seen what Egyptian goddesses looked like, she was in exact image of one, with smooth waxed legs, and ass riddled with stretchmark's, her body calling for me, she say in a high pitched voice, "good evening you highness." my heart dropped, the radiant skin bronzed and smelled like essence, I forgot about Shai and Ms.Dunn at that moment, they grab my hand and they take me into room 48, the light was yellow, meaning I had a few hours to enjoy, I walked in, and there was a big bed California king sized, a full bar Jacuzzi , sex swing and a buffet, im tempted to stay, but the light yellow, I watch them play with each other on the bed, whip in my hand I watch, they tell me "Come here daddy, I Wanna show you something." I walk over to the bed they grab my briches and begin to stroke my penis head and balls. in awe and amaze they tell me "Daddy we hungry." so I tell them "Go get some food" Ebonee gets up walks to the fridge and grabs some whipped cream. She proceeds to drop to her knees, puls my soft dick out balance the tip on her mouth while she runs her Tounge across the top of my head, Ava grabs the whipped cream and sprays it on Ebonies Lips And My balls, im focused ,not trying to lose it. all of a sudden, Ebonee deepthroats my dick, tears streaming down her eyes, and spit from the side of her jaws she gobbles my penis up, Ava then goes to sticking her head under Ebonee and eating her pussy, causing Ebonee to suck HARDER im hypnotized by her she catches her breath wipe her tears.

Ava sitting in the sex swing legs propped towards the ceiling and her pussy wide open, she says "Excuse me mister, but my pussy needs a beatin'" I tell her "Okay" I Waddle Between her legs pussy pink and waxed, it smelled like peppermint, and bubble gum, I roll the condom on , slipped in and she screamed, ebony gets behind me pressing her body against my ass holding my hips, nails digged into my waist, she bites and sucks my neck, this goddess is in control of me im fucking her so well because she's in control of me, I realized im not going nowhere I black out, I lay down Ava sits on my face rides my Tounge and caress my head like a real girl would, and Ebonee, she got my dick hard and sat on it while facing each other, they made out, and rode my face and dick a the same time, im full, im finna bust, I want to cum so bad but I don't I don't want this to end.... Ebonee hops off, taps Ava and tells her, "he's ready I feel his dick pulsating in my pussy." im in shock, they press both lips on  the side of my dick I get a countdown, at the end of the countdown I didn't see my dick anymore, it was like they was bobbing for apples, they took turns sucking my balls and every now and then I eat one of their pussy, im harsh, I tell them "Go harder. they mumble "Yes master" My Dick Wildly Throbbing I yell im finna cum!!!!!!! they drop to they knees, I bust my nut and it goes in Avas mouth, Ebonee mad because she didn't get no cum in her month Ava deep kisses Ebonee giving her some cum. after I seen that I passed out and let me tell you, something bad happens while im looking up