Episode #8: Summertime Revenge

As I push the panties away from the couch I pick them up, I didn't notice them at all, the scent wasn't none of Shai's or Ms.Dunn's, as I look and power my camera on I see that someone was in my room the color of lingerie wasn't that matched Shai or Ms.Dunn, I scroll and see the pictures that they sent me the night before, then I see that they took a picture together, im scratching my head and wondering who the fuck is this holding the camera? I keep clicking thru and its my mother, I drop the camera and run into the  kitchen, dry heaving, breathing heavily as I seen my mother bended over ankles grabbed and her mound exposed. I lay back on the couch scratching my head, thinking did my other know? this whole time , were they faking not liking each other? was this innocent? I need answers, so I decide that I will grab y camera up off the floor and it was a video dated around the same time they sent me the pictures and It makes sense, I click the video and this is what I heard:

Mom: Aye Girl!? You Look Good In That Lingerie.

Ms.Dunn: Ha-ha, Thanks, Yo Ass Look Juicy In Yours. Aye Shai! Grab Me That Toy Out of My Room.

Shai: Yes Mam *Laughs*

*Shai Leaves For A Few Minutes*

Mom: I wanted to fuck you when I seen you upstairs with my husband, I was gonna join in but he started with that lying bullshit.

Ms: Dunn: Girl, I Seen It In Ya Eyes, But Guess What, We Got Time Now, Imma Eat You And Fuck The Shit outta you.

Mom: Yes! better stroke it better than my wack ass husband do.

Ms.Dunn: Girl Imma Bust This Wet Ass Pussy Open! Fuck! Shaiiiiiiiiiii! Where's The Toy!?

Shai: Here You Go Momma, You Wanted The Strap on Right?

Ms:Dunn: Yes Mam, Hold Her Ass Cheeks Back!

Mom: Fuck Yeah, Shai I Got Something For You, Put The Camera Over There.

*Shai Drops The Camera Faced Towards THem On The Couch*

Shai: Yes Mam?

*Mom pushes Shai down on the couch And eats her pussy while Ms.Dunn oils up her strap on and Puts it in moms pussy. My Mom Screams out in a deep moan as my mother pussy is split open by the novelty rubber dildo strap on, Ms.Dunn slaps her ass, and it looks like my mother is being trained by these beautiful women*

I Drop My Camera And my mind starts to race, not because of the sex, but because of why did I enjoy it? and if my mom knows if im fucking the both of them? I get up take a shower and brush my teeth put on the tuxedo and head to rehearsal for the wedding. I see everybody at the table eating and discussing the layout for the renewals, as I sit at the table I think about how we all are fucked up and how I don't look at everyone the same, how I decided that the decisions I made this week I couldn't go thru with it, I really felt that I had regrets but we are not all perfect, this relationship I have with my family is unhealthy, all the fidelity that goes on and all the deviancy that has took place, my mom got set out by my brothers mother and wife, I did too, I got used, and as a man I enjoyed it, the sex the pussy the ass the whole thing, im at a point in my life where going thru all this it doesn't matter if your right or wrong, good or bad, if you want to fuck someone you can.

later on that night, we got drunk, talking shit, mom got mad at my brother, being intoxicated things that was said weren't meant, but the crazy thing about it everything was honest, my mother told him about how she fucks women and cheats on him, my brother asks her, and she lies, as she rebuttle with mom getting fucked by her father, my dad drunk didn't even noticed being intoxicated beyond means, the beans started spilling, but for some reason nobody told on me. I leave while everybody argues, my mother come up behind me and tells me that she loves me, and she tells me she knew that I fucked the both of them.... she was in the closet while I was fucking them. I stare at my mom, and all I could see was her getting trained butt naked. I asked her "Why?" she said "Why What?" I Asked "Why Did You Watch Me?" She Said Because I wanted you to fuck them to get back at Mr. Dunn for raping me.

"Rape?" She Says," yes Mr. Dunn raped Me. and they watched."

What happened?

She Says: The wedding night I got fucked up, And Mr. Dunn asked for a dance. I gave him one and your Father was distracted by The bitches there, I seen that and started flirting with Mr.Dunn we was outside smoking and he asked me what underwear I had on I told him a thong, pulled it down and showed him, I guess he wanted to see everything, so he pulled it all down and grabbed me and dragged me to a corner and fucked me, I looked up and Shai and Ms.Dunn was watching while he fucked me it felt so good, but it was wrong, tears rolling down my cheeks but my pussy clinched and got wet so as I thought about your father fucking with those bitches and how he cheated on me multiple times I just took it and I let him fuck me and I enjoyed it after awhile. but never the less it happened.

I then proceeded to my room where I got drunk, and I threw the camera over my balcony.

thinking about everything that happened to this family I wonder why im associated with anything in it. I pack my bags and checkout, to head back to college where I felt like I needed to be. ill never tell on anybody about what happened in Vegas ...... until now