Episode #6: More Than What You Asked For

Im observing the ceiling and its a camera, I use to record my college freaks just for fun but I always asked them if they wanted to be recorded. I don't know if its a surveillance camera or not but I know I was being watched, Ava lays between my legs and Ebonee lays next to me, sucking my neck, trying to get me back hard, im over this, I tell them thank you and im leaving, they beg and pleaded with me about changing my decision and im not budging.I grab my clothes and I pay at the register, its 2:00am I get a text from Shai asking "Where R U?" I text back rapidly "OMW" she reads the message and a picture in black lingerie is sent to my phone, my dick got immediately stiff, but its something weird about the pic, as I look at it im thinking who had took this picture for her, her arms are free and she's standing seductively. so I text back "Who Took That Pic?" She Replies With Another Photo Of Her Ms.Dunn In White Lingerie Posing Just Like Her Daughter. I don't reply, I just sit in the back of the uber looking out the window thinking about how Imma fuck them, what Imma do to them, whose going to get fucked first, who going to swallow and if I will be able to last. im not worried I tell my uber driver to hit the gas. so he did. I arrive to the hotel I enter the elevator and walk onto my floor, its quiet, I text Shai asking "Where r u?"she reads the message but dosent reply, so I call, and call, and call, so then I get irritated and say fuck it, this god telling me I don't need to fuck her or her momma, so I walk into my room get undressed take a shower and I hear a squeak noise, keys jingling, and jewelry. my eyes light up as its Shai waiting there taking her red bottoms off and tell me, "you thought I forgot about you huh?" I say softly loking down on her "yeah you had me worried." she grabs my dick and starts jacking it off in the shower, she asked me "you been a good boy haven't you?" I reply "Yes, yes I have been a good boy." so she tells me "well for being such a good boy I want you to smash this pussy up." my eyes widened and I assist her under the shower head and she place her hands on the railing and she arches her back.soapy suds running down her fat pussy she tells me "fuck me like you hate me!" so I did. I pressed her head against the cold shower wall, as the water rolled down her back I pound her tight wet pussy fucking the shit out of her, thumb pressed onto her asshole while I bang her pussy out, sloshing noises and muted lighting set the mood, her moan echoed off the walls as she enjoys my thick dick slamming into her, she turns around she jumps onto me I catch her and she reaches back grabs my dick and pushes it into her pussy she bounces on it while I hold her cheeks apart and im squatting, water dripping on both of us, we defy gravity how she rides my dick while standing, im emotionless while I fuck her, disrespectful from the ass slapping the name calling, the choking and the rough handling im giving her, she loves it, she cums on my dick and she lays on the shower floor, I turn the shower off and leave her in there smoking a cigar I look at her thru the shower glass, crying tears of joy, punished and tired. im now upset, because she didn't live up to the hype, I didn't even catch my nut, but before I could even throw a fit, in the living room there was a mature MILF, Ms.Dunn with a dildo, drenched in her juices she was watching her daughter get fucked disrespectfully which turned her on, and also made her jealous, she says "you need to fuck me like that, Shai cant be the only one, who gets that dick."eyeing me, she moans to her self, thighs wet from her own juices while she fuckes herself with a dildo that is nowhere my length so I tell her. "fine, once im done with you imma lay you next to your daughter." so I dripping wet from the long shower idrop my towel, and I walk up to her stand up on the couch and I drop my penis on her lips, she grabs it and says "oh my, you took after your father devin." I'm ready to prove myself, I don't want to hold nothing back, I squat, dropping my dick into her lower intestine it felt like, her gag reflex shot she knows how to swallow whole dicks, me still squatting, she squeezes my balls, massaging them as her slobber drips onto her throat down her breast and into her belly button, wetted eyes, and cramped jaws, I want her to know that we going all night,I get down, bend her over the couch and doggy style her slow, hard, deep strokes, makes her pussy drips and creams up, her legs shaking I decide to give her the "jack hammer" for those who don't know a jack hammer is where I fold your back down, putting your legs behind your head and I stand over you, dropping straight dick into your, pussy. she goes crazy titties pushed together she screams" yes, yes, yes!!" I go faster, its more intense, I start fucking her harder and harder, hitting her cervix, she bites her inner thigh watching my dick go in and out she tries to push me away, but her legs are behind her head, she ends up squirting while my dick was still in, causing her to squirt everywhere. cream dripped down her stoach and ass crack I take my Tounge and lick it up, she shaking saying she don't want it anymore,I say "Shut up bitch, imma give you the same treatment your daughter got." she obeys "Yes daddy." so I lay her on her back, Deep stroke her, till she screams , my dick trying to spew cum from it, I drag her by her hair and lay her next to her daughter and cum on both of them as they breathe heavily and eventually fall asleep. I was laying on my couch smoking my cigar drinking my hennessy and I look up and smile. I close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber with them still on y walk thru shower floor, I close my eyes and next thing I know I have a knock at my door...