shot 3

So the girl finally lose herself to him. She out of feelings.... Let her all barricades break. She Slept with him.... But still she says that she feels nothing for him  but then also she feels jealous when he kisses another girl in his house right in front of her. Jealous bhi hoti h or pyaar se inkar bhi Karti h!!! Now the story is gonna be more interesting.... Dekhenge.... Wo kaise apni feelings ko Rokegi or kaise meri story or amazing banayegi.

Dhruv typed in his laptop.... Thus completing the quarter part of his novel. " 1/4 part to complete ho hi gya.... Bas kuch or din ki baat h phir meri book complete Ho jaeygi ".... Dhruv talked to his own self.

" ab thodi or baki h... Till then mujhe Hemal ko Apne pass Rokna hoga. But kaise aaj to mera account settle Ho jaeyga them she'll go.... Ab kya Karu... Kaise usko Roku... Think for something Dhruv nhi toh Teri book incomplete reh jayegi or himesh ko Hemal mil jayegi..... Dhruv murmured.

" Wait... Why am I even thinking about it. Agar himesh ko wo milegi bhi to mujhe usse kya Lena Dena h... Meri thodi na girlfriend h.... Mujhe koi farq nhi padta. ".... He explained his mind. " But uss Dhakkan ko Hemal nhi jachegi... Langoor k muh me angoor.... Huh, She's too beautiful to be HIS girlfriend.... Mere sath zada achchi lagta h wo".... He thought. " Yrrr kyu tu uske me sochta h??? Dhruv "

" Sirrr... Apki coffee ".... Gariba forwarded him the cup.

" kya yrr Gariba.... Main itna tension me hu and Tumko coffee ki padi h... Jao yaha se... Or coffee extra strong Banao... kitni bar bola h strong banaya Karo meri coffee. ".... He scolded her. " now take this cup with you and achchi coffee Banake lao"

She just nodded and left him alone taking the cup with her. " Huh... Pata nhi kya Sochte Rehte h... Zarur uss bechari Hemal k bare me hi soch rhe honge. Zindagi barbad Karke hi manenge uski. Deva... Unko kuch akal do ".... She frowned while cussing him.

Gariba added some more spoons full of coffee powder and mixed it. " ek ye black coffee h... Ise pee peeke inka dimaag or bhi black hote Jaa rha h.... Iss coffee ko peete hi inke dimaag k ghode bhagne lagte h or ye uss bechari Hemal ko target karte h... Wo to inka sach janne k baad tut hi jaeygi.... Use himmat dena deva. "

Ding dong....

The bell rung.

" Gariba dekho to kaun aya h "... Dhruv shouted from the balcony still busy on his lappy.

" Haaa sahab abhi dekhti hu ".... gariba replied with equal tone while controlling her anger. " Pata nhi kya Karne wale h ye Hemal k sath ab"

Never ever have Dhruv gone this low.... He had used girls for his novels previously too but this time it was more than anything. He was playing with Hemal's life... Her emotions and obviously with her heart.

Hissing in anger Gariba opened the door.... Only to welcome a smiling Hemal inside.

" hello ".... Hemal wished her and entered inside carrying her tiffin some files and her bag.

" hello... Kaisi Ho aap kuch lau apke liye main madam ".... Gariba asked her. Hemal simply declined and glanced him. Who was as usually busy with his novels....

" pata nhi kya kya likhte rehta h ye... Bohot zada efforts le rha h iss bar... Lagta h this time... His novel is going to be a blockbuster hit... More than the previous one"..... Hemal thought as she reached near him with the statement files and the balance sheets of his accounts.

He was typing in his laptop when a shadow fell on his sitting frame. Dhruv looked up at the owner of the shadow that was falling on him and stared at her thus sharing a mini eyelock with her.

To be continued......