shot 7

" HARAMI....
  KUTTA....
  KAMINA....
  CHU----
  HUH... Hemal tu kyu apni language uske waja se kharab kar rhi h... He don't deserve it "..... Hemal cursed.... Abused.... And mentally killed him.

How dare he kiss her... That too in public place.... What if someone had seen them???

Uska to kuch nhi jata.... But naam mera kaharab hota..... I hate you for this Dhruv Narang.

She kept on cursing him.

Flashback....

Dhruv kissed her until her lips swelled up. Realising that she was bleeding he let go of her and stared in her eyes.

She was very angry.... But her expressions were different.... Her face was depicting her desires... Showing off as to how much she enjoyed the kiss.

Dhruv winked at her whereas Hemal pushed him away..... Dhruv being Dhruv, again pulled her to him ignoring her protests completely.

" Kya h Mr. Hemal... Pehle khud hi bolti Ho... Go kiss whoever you want... Or jab Karta hu to you show me your rants. You're unbelievable "..... He complained to which Hemal stared at his face blankly.

Firstly.... He kissed her against her will and secondly he's complaining her how much she annoyed him during the kiss.

" Mujhe kiss Karne nhi bola tha.... To kyu kiya ".... She pulled him close by his collars.

" Meri Marzi... Hoti kaun Ho Tum Mujhse yeh puchne wali.... Jise chahe use kiss karu.... You stay out of it ".... Saying this Dhruv continued with his jogging leaving a confused Hemal there.

" you bloody writer ruko.... Dhruvvvv"..... Hemal shouted as she realised what did he say to her.... But he was long gone. She stomped her foot In frustration.

Flashback ends....

I just want to kill you Dhruv Narang.... SALAA.... HARAMI.... She threw her body on the bed.... Thinking about him.

No matter whether it was an abrupt kiss.... She can't deny the fact that it pleasured her.

Her mobile buzzed with a message.... Hemal opened it only to find whatsapp messages sent by him.

Come to my house in evening Mr. Hemal.... I want to discuss something regarding my account with you.

She made faces reading his message. Again a message popped on her screen sent by him.

Don't make faces Mr. Hemal.... You look like a 🐧... Penguin 😂😂😂.

Hemal's mouth went wide open. How dare he call her a penguin. She typed something to send him back but he was gone.

" I look like a penguin to you.... Aaj main Tumko bataungi who I am... Wait and watch ".... She smirked devilishly.

To be continued....

Precap....

Ahem ahem.... 🙈🙊.

Plzzz do comment and vote.