shot 4

Hemal was the first one to break the eye lock. She looked everywhere but not at him. It was hell embarrassing moment.

Dhruv spoke in order to lighten the steamy situation between them.... " Ummm are you done with the balance sheet "

Hemal looked at him and then at her bag in which she has kept the balance sheets file and other records of his account.

She searched in her bag and removed the file. " yeh rahi file "..... She handed it to him. Dhruv took it in his hand and examined it properly.... Only because he wanted to show some unwanted mistake so that he can stop her until his novel gets complete.

But to his dismay.... It was flawless. Not only was he unable to find any mistake but also he confessed that she is really good with maths.

" OK... You may go ".... He said out of will and kept the file on the table in front of him.... Opened. Hearing this sentence Hemal literally felt annoyed for she thought that she'll be stopped by him but he didn't.

Dhruv was thinking ways of stopping her there wasn't even a single way through which he can stop her. " Sir Apki coffee ".... Gariba handed him the coffee.

Taking a sip dhruv placed his mug on the table as well. " It was nice meeting you Hemal... Wish hum phir mil paye ".... He said.

Hemal hummed and looked down at his laptop. It had something written... She tilted her head in order to read it's content but dhruv came in between.... Blocking her way.

Hemal bit her tongue... thinking as to what will he think About her now. " Ummm mujhe chalna chahiye ab "..... Hemal said as there was nothing to discuss or say.

All they did was stare at each other or smile forcibly. Hemal turned to leave but stopped.... " Ummm wo file... Give it to me use bank or registrar me file karna h.... Then your account will be settled finally "

Saying this Hemal came near him.... She bent down to take the file. No sooner did she pull it than the mug kept on it slipped and you know due to sluggishness the whole coffee spilled on the file.

" Ohh shittt... Ye kya ho gya".... Hemal frustrated. Dhruv stared at her than at the file..... Yipppeeee.... Mil  gya reason... Hemal ko rokne ka.

" Heck what did you do Mr. Hemal you spoiled everything... Ab mere account ka kya hoga??? ".... He faked anger and annoyance but smirked innerly.

Hemal looked at him defeatedly and chipped an inaudible sorry. " I'm sorry... Don.. Don't worry I'll do it again "..... And what. Dhruv winked innerly.

He was thinking of ways to stop her but look... She's ready to stay back by her own will. He did nothing.... And the game is in his pocket... Great.

" Fine Mr. Hemal... But make sure you do it correctly... Out of emotions or something don't spoil it.  ".... He warned her.

Hemal like an obedient and punctual student agreed positively and took his leave. Leaving the split file behind.

Huh... What did I do... Maine puri file kharab kardi now u have go start again.... Fuck. But ek cheez achchi hui h.... I'll get more time to spend with him.

Hemal talked to herself while catching a cab.  Just then her eyes fell on her flashing cellphone that had many missed calls from himesh.

She called him and made silly excuse saying that she was busy in a meeting or so. Also, she said him that she'll busy with office work for coming days that's why she cannot meet him in the future and to her surprise.... Himesh believed her and hung the call up.

Hemal did a happy dance in her mind that the coming days will be amazing and beautiful for she'll be able to spend time with him again.

Here at dhruv's place....

He cheered his own self because now no-one can stop him from completing his novel.

To be continued.....