shot 17

The next day was as same as the previous one for Hemal... Boring, colourless, uninviting and all the way more painful. Every night of hers passed in crying and cursing the writer ( not me OK ) . Her tears didn't stop for a moment in night.

It had nothing to do with him but herself, obviously. The thought, that she'd committed herself to someone without even thinking was killing her. After meeting Dhruv she'd thought that he's the one, whom she wanted as her life partner but his betrayal gave her the biggest shock.

He used her. He played with her. Nothing else!!!

Brushing the thoughts away, Hemal stood in front of the mirror glancing at her red eyes and pale face. She applied minimal makeup in order to hide them but it didn't help her though.

No makeup can cover up her pain. Hemal reached for her bag and left for her office not even meeting her baa. She know if she'll go to meet her in this condition it will make her sad as well.

Being a strong and independent woman, Hemal had the courage to face this problems confidently but his one look.... And game finish. These days were painful for himesh as well because she didn't even tried to speak with him. She had no interest left in him anymore. Nor she had before!!!

Walking blankly in the direction of her office Hemal came across a bunch of girls, watching Dhruv's new YouTube video. Hearing their petulant remark for him, she felt like killing them all. But who she is to him. Why is she getting jealous of those girls.

" I don't love you... I don't live you anymore ".... Murmuring this words Hemal crazily ran in the opposite direction. And in the midway, she was hitten by a bike and fell on the ground.

" Are you blind, chalna nhi ata h kya... Pta nhi kaha kaha se aa jate h Mumbai me "... The rider removed his helmet and bashed her.

Hemal was lying on the ground holding her leg that was bleeding. Her eyes filled up instantly as she found it difficult to stand up properly. " Ab road pe hi ghr banayegi kya... Get up and let me go "... He remarked.

Hemal glanced at him briefly, no man ever have got the guts to use such language with her. But right now, she was being humiliated and came nobody to her rescue. " Are ab mera muh kya Dekh rhi h. Uthegi ya koi chahiye tujhe uthane K liye, Tum Jaisi ladki--- ".... Until he could say anything further he received a hard punch making Hemal gasp.

" Sale rule todta h or upar se heropanti dikha rha h tu. "... It was none other than Dhruv. He pulled him down from the bike and punched him black and blue until he was unconscious. Dhruv's anger knew no bound. He wanted to kill him for insulting Hemal but right now she's important than anything.

Pushing the guy mercilessly on the ground he ran to help her. " Hemal Tum thik to ho na "... He raised his hand to touch her but Hemal jerked it away. " Tumko kisne bola tha hero banne K liye haan. Usko mana krke khud kyu heropanti dikha rhe ho. I culd have handled this by myself. "... She replied while getting up.

" Just shut up OK... I know that you hate me. But abhi you need help "

" Mujhe tumhari help nhi chahiye... just get lost "

Dhruv ignored her statement and stubbornly picked her up in his arms and walked towards his car. " Fight to baad me bhi ho sakti h.. Right now, you need medicine. "

" Huh... Dard deke dawa dena chahte ho... You're impossible "... Hemal cried. Ignoring her painful remark Dhruv drove to the nearest clinic.

****

Outside the clinic...

Hemal's leg was bandaged. She was finding it difficult to walk properly but you know ego, her ego didn't let her seek his help. Dhruv helplessly looked at her attempts but couldn't help though.

" Maine bola na I'll take you to your office toh problem kya h haan??? "

" I don't want you to drive me to my office. Main jaa sakti hu khud "

" I can see that... Kitni strength hai tumhare pass chalne ki... Thik se khade bhi nhi ho paa rhi Ho. Let me help you, Hemal ".... Dhruv said trying to convince her but Hemal was stuck to her decision.

Not on any cost is she going to go with him. She would prefer to go alone but won't seek his help come what may.

But god had other plans!!!

Hemal was waiting for a vehicle, with Dhruv at his side trying to persuade her. But just then a bike stopped right in front of hemal. A guy Cladded in office wear removed his helmet. " Hemal you're here. Ohh... What happened to your leg ".... He asked while reaching for her hand.

" A bike hit me ayaan "

" What... Bike... Hit you. What were you doing then. Why didn't you kill him then. "... He said with disappointment.. " Is it paining. ".... Ayaan got off the bike and examined her bandaged leg. Hemal winced in pain as he touched it.

" Ohh I'm sorry..... If you don't mind toh main tumhe leke chalu office ".... Ayaan exclaimed looking at her hopefully. Smiling at his direction Hemal nodded in a yes.

Ayaan quickly stood up and settled down on his bike and then helped Hemal to climb up. " You're comfortable na. Hold me if it pains "... Not before he completed the sentence, Hemal snaked his waist and they vanished off leaving a confused Dhruv behind.

To be continued.....

New entry... 😋😋😋
New feelings.