shot 9

Ahaana started the conversation with Hemal like asking her likes, dislikes what she prefers to wear for shopping and all. Perfect girly talks.... But our crazy accountant was having a tough time answering her simple questions.

Only because of Dhruv, whenever Ahaana was asking her a new question or replying to Hemal's answers... He was poking her, that was getting on Hemal's nerves. How much she wished to smack his handsome face.

His hand on her waist was not the matter of concern, but Ahaana's nude state. She was only in her inners and Dhruv's shirt which was hardly covering her body. The first few buttons of the shirt were open and thus it was slipping off of her left shoulder exposing her cleavage. And since she was sitting on his lap and clinging on to him, he can see her from many ways thought Hemal.

Dhruv's phone rang, it was from the publisher. He pulled Ahaana down on the sofa and walked towards the balcony.

D- Hello...

P- Deadline is nearing Dhruv... Tumhari book kab tak puri hogi??? Mujhe bhi upar jawab dena padta h!!

D- Mujhe bhi pata h deadline nazdeek aa rhi h.... And meri novel bhi Apne end ke nazdeek h.

P- Wo sab mujhe nhi pata Dhruv... Tum kuch bhi karke next Monday tak mujhe manuscript dedo.

D- OK... Aaj main climax scene complete karlunga... By Saturday book complete Ho jaeygi.

P- OK then... Main Saturday ko tumhare flat me aa jaunga... To collect your script.

D- Saturday nhi... Sunday ko.

P- Sunday!!! OK.

D- Alright... I'll tell you when to come on Sunday.

He disconnected the call and got lost in his thoughts. " Dhruv why are you standing there, come here baby. " Ahaana called him. Dhruv nodded and went towards them.

Few hours passed in their conversation... It was ten by now. Hemal yawned and rubbed her eyes. Her attempts of getting ready was in vain. He did not even see her properly.

After having dinner they came back to the hall and settled down. Just then Ahaana got a call and she moved towards the window to answer it.

Now finally Dhruv and Hemal got some time together. " So Mr. Hemal I must say you're looking quite beautiful... Mene to tumhe notice hi nhi kiya tha. This colour suits you "... He's such a jerk thought Hemal.

From past few hours she was sitting in front of him but he noticed her now. Freak!!! She preferred to ignore him again.

" Ohh hello tumse hi baat kar rha hu... inn walls se nhi ".... He said with frustration because of her ignorance.

" Haa to mene bola Tum Mujhse baat Karo... Jao or Jake uss Ahaana se baat Karo ".... She huffed. Now he got it, she's jealous. Dhruv smirked at her and moved towards her and sat beside her. " Achcha to tumhe ---- "

Before Dhruv can complete Ahaana came back and said... " I have to leavd Dhruv kuch important work h " she kept her phone on the table and dashed inside his room. After five minutes she came back wearing her own clothes. " OK... We'll see you soon baby. Byee... I'm sorry itni jaldi Jane ke liye par Hemal h na you guys continue " she kissed him on the cheek and moved towards the door.

Hemal frowned what does she mean... Hemal's there... You guys continue.  " OK... Take care bye "... He hugged her and opened the door for her.

' Huh... Why am I sitting here... I shall leave. Main kyu ruku wo bhi iske liye... Bloody leech. Ahaana nhi to main '.... Thought Hemal. She too collected her bag and phone and stood up.

Dhruv closed the door and turned to Hemal, Gariba had left already. He gave her a confusing look. Hemal said... " raat bohot ho chuki h, mujhe bhi ab chalna chahiye... Wese bhi you may be tired with the work out " she mocked him in the process.

" Why are you behaving so weirdly Hemal. Kya hua h tumhe ".... Dhruv said with confusion and walked upto her. " Or Kya bol rhi Ho Tum "

She is not gonna talk with him. " Good bye " she said and walked past by him. She came to the door and tried to open it but it was lock. She turned to look at Dhruv and found him smirking. " Agar darwaza khol sakti Ho to go ahead Mr. Hemal "... He waved the keys in the air indicating that he have locked the door.

" What the hell is this Dhruv... Open the door ".... She said in a deadly voice. Dhruv shrugged his shoulders and folded his hands. " I said open the door Dhruv Narang... Nhi toh main chillaungi "

He gave her ' do whatever you want to do ' types look and moved towards her. " Dekho... A... Agar tumne kuch bhi... Ulra seedha kiya na.. To... To main chillaungi "... She stammered. Dhruv kept his hands on the either side on the wall thus trapping her, her back was touching the wall and only an inches gap was remaining. " Tumko ek secret batau Hemal... Mere Ghar ki walls sound proof h "... He hushed near her left ear. " To Tum Jitna chahe utna chilla sakti Ho.... Koi nhi sun payega.... Not even the neighbours "

Hemal's breathing increased her heartbeats were faster than before. She could feel her knees going weak. Her grip on her cellphone loosened and it hit the ground. She could feel her stomach churning with an unknown feeling.

Just then something struck her and she pushed him. Dhruv stared at her unbelievably. " Tum kya samajhte ho mujhe... Ahaana chali gyi to ab mere sath... Chiiiii!!! "

She said in a threatening tone but Dhruv again smirked at her. " Why the hell are you smirking " she screamed.

" Because you're jealous of Ahaana ".... He said and again came close to her. " yess Hemal you're jealous.... Use mere shirt me dekhke jealous ho gyi "

Correct.... But in order to hide the truth she clutched his collars and pulled him dangerously close. " I'm not jealous... You're not my boyfriend OK... So just shut your hell mouth up... And get this straight in your head Dhruv Narang that night means nothing to me... Usme kuch bhi achcha nhi tha " she halted, as she realised what did she say.

Dhruv pushed her against the wall and caged her waist. " mene toh uss raat k bare me bola hi nhi hemal " and..... he smacked her lips roughly.

( Mature content ahead )

To be continued......