shot 36

Back to Mumbai,

The birds were chirping lightly during the slow showering giving the environment a fairytale scenario.

Everything was still during the early morning at 6.00 in the city. The roads were running out loud with the selective vehicles moving on them.

And here in the room was sleeping a lazy Dhruv. His hairs were ruffled and falling upon his head as he was sleeping on his stomach with a cute smile turned on his lips.
Seems he was watching some sort of dream.... A beautiful dream.

The door of his flat creakingly opened and there stepped in Hemal wearing his T-shirt with small shorts looking way more seductive.

She hymphed in defeat glancing at the littered hall. " Gadhedo ".... She muttered siding the half finished chips packet from the ground.

Her eyes popped even more out when her eyes landed on the heaped up papers, broken beer bottle, half filled glass of beer, his laptop kept in between the cigarrete packets, ash box lying on her file and the last yet irritating activity of his... The poster ' I will never touch alcohol and drugs anymore Pakka '

Picking up the poster she have made for him and had stuck it on the mirror of the hall she read the message scribbled on it.

' I will never leave your hand Meri pyaari beer bottles and cigarettes. Main apni gujju accountant K waja se tumhe Ghar se bahar nhi nikalunga... This is my promise. And I mean it '

" Dhruv Narang teri toh... Aaj main tumhe nhi Chodungi "..... Hemal pulled over her invisible sleeves while marching towards his room like a dictator... Full of fierce and anger.

As soon as she entered inside the room her heart calmed seeing the amazing scenery. Her one month old boyfriend was sleeping on his stomach that too with no shirt on.

She gulped her saliva gulping desires down. ' Control Hemal... Don't let his body distract you. '.... She kinda encouraged her heart.

Closing her eyes Hemal tried to get that Hitler mode on maintaining a stern face. " DHRUV NARANG UTHOO ".... She shouted loudly while shaking him.

Dhruv twichted in sleep murmuring in his inaudible voice that cannot be understood. " Get up dhruvvvv ".... She shook him again.

He didn't move a little bit making Hemal breath heavily in frustration. " If it all then be it ".... With this she inverted the jug full of water upon his body.

He sat straight on the bed while trying to clean off the water from his body that reminded him of Kashmir days. " Kya h ye haan "... He shouted whilst standing upon his knees on the bed to get face to face with her.

Just then dhruv realised she was wearing his T-shirt showing off her perfectly waxed legs. Not to forget her figure that was visible only to his eyes.

" Stop staring my figure... Tell me what is all this ".... She showed him the poster and his not so correct message me wrote in it.

Smirking wildly dhruv snatched the poster from her hand and threw it on the ground while pulling Hemal over him.

Since he was standing on his knees in the bed, she fell perfectly on his chest spreading her silly hairs on his face that was glowing with the tinge of naughtiness.

" That's something I love to do. Have I ever said you how much I love you angry young man face, Mr. Hemal hmm ".... Saying this dhruv stared ti roam his hands inside her T-shirt dubbing his palm on her cold skin.

Hemal softly moaned while clutching his nape. She gasped in pleasure when he pinched her waist roughly whilst smacking her lips. He hungrily nibbled over her upper lips making her sit on his lap with her legs on his either side.

He broke the kiss abruptly as he stare in her eyes. The next moment he pulled out her T-shirt and lucked his lower lips gulping his saliva. She was looking hot and desiring in that black upbra.

Dhruv bit her cleavage roughly making her arch her back. Hemal can't help but smile seeing his face for this is the first time she's seeing love and not lust in his eyes.

He pulled her for a kiss while travelling his hands at her back in order to unhook her inner wear. No sooner have he removed her bra then pushed her on the bed taking her by surprise.

" Today I'll make you mine in every sense ".... He hushed near her lips and pressed her breasts making her feel ecstatic.

Hemal laid there with a victorious smile on her lips... For she loves it when he says those words again and again when claiming her as his.

Who knew that a mere cup of coffee will change their lives!!!!

THE END.