shot 12

One month later...

At night,

" Uffff... Hemal, why is this so complicated. Tu ek chota sa I love you bhi nhi bol sakti. Shame on you. Isse pehle Wo Ahaana Dhruv ko I love you bole tu bol de otherwise... Tujhe na chahte hue bhi himesh se shadi karni padegi... Or baa ki baatein bhi Sunni padegi "

Hemal talked to herself standing in front of the mirror. Defeatedly, she came back to her bed and laid down in order to go to sleep.

It's been a month since that night. Infact, Dhruv had been so busy with his new book these days that he didn't meet her oftenly. She'd even been to his flat but could not get him in there, for sometime he was either out for parties or else busy with the publication of his new book.

Initially, Hemal felt that he was ignoring her purposely but then with time she considered it to be her assumptions.

Tomorrow's the biggest day of his life. His new book is going to be launched tomorrow and Hemal's too excited. He's been working day and night for this book, indeed it's gonna worth him praise and success.

Soon, sleep overpowered her mind and Hemal called it a night.

*****

While on the other hand, Dhruv was all the way more happy. He can't believe that the publishers has liked his manuscript and tomorrow's the launching of his... Black coffee. And why not, it is a new concept that every youth nowadays like it. Isn't it.

He was sitting with Ahaana enjoying his Champaign.

D- You know Ahaana I've been waiting since so long for this day. Meri life ka best work hone wali h Black Coffee. This is the very first book jiske piche Maine itni mehnat ki.

A- Haa I've seen it though. How much you've been behind Hemal for this.

D- Yessssssss... But finally ho hi gyi complete. I've finally completed it.

A- ( genuinely) But Dhruv jab Hemal ko pta Chalega to kya hoga... I mean how are you gonna make her understand everything. ( pause) As far as I know, you love Hemal right.

Dhruv glanced at her for a brief second. May be Ahaana has misunderstood him or perhaps he's avoiding the truth.

He don't love Hemal.

D- Ohh c'mon Ahaana.... Just cut the crap. I agree Maine jo kiya wo galat tha but I know Hemal Samjh jayegi, she's a grown up woman. Or jo kuch hamare bich hua Wo hum don'o ki marzi se hua.

A- But you can't deny the fact Dhruv, she have feelings for you, so as you . Aren't you worried ki Uska kya reaction hoga Kal.

D- Huh... It was her decision to come at the launching. Mera koi look out nhi h. I've tried alot Ahaana. But she was bent on attending this launching.... And if she wants to come to attend it then what can I do. ( pause ) now if you're done so can I go to catch some sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for me.

With this Dhruv left for his room in order to flee from his rising emotions while Ahaana remained there.

" Tum mano ya na mano Dhruv you love her. And soon you'll realise it too... Kahi aesa na ho jaye ki tumhe baad me regret karna pade. Best of luck Hemal... You've to be strong. "..... Ahaana thought.

It's surely gonna be a big day. Because, someone's going to pursue the most awaited success of his life and someone's going to shatter completely.

******

Next day,

" Garibaaaa!!! Meri blazer kaha rhi h tumne ".... Dhruv screamed on top of his voice, standing in front of the mirror. He looked breathtaking handsome in her white crisp shirt and a black pant.

" Ek minute Sahab.... Yete mi ( I'm coming )".... Gariba replied on the other side. She was given the activity of ironing his blazer, but Gariba being Gariba had forgotten about it. Instead, she was sitting on the kitchen table enjoying his beer.

Gariba hurriedly ironed his blazer that looked no opposite than before. " Garibaaaa "... Again he screamed to which Gariba quickly pulled the blazer from the ironing board and ran in his room.

" What the hell.... Aaj agar main late hua na to uski responsible Tum hogi... Subha subha kaun peeta h "... He scolded her, mocking her in the process.

G-  Are sir, galti Hoti h... Aap bhi to kbhi kbhi din me peg lagate Ho

D- Haa toh!!! Matlab Tum mujhe follow karogi??? ( raising his brow)

G- mera Wo Matlab nhi tha sahab. Main to ----

D- ( cutting her)  Haa Haa Bas... Agar tumne shuru kiya na to Shaam tak rukogi nhi. Leave it.... Where's my blazer... Iron krne bola tha na.

G- hey ghya.... (here you go )

Dhruv stared at his blazer than at Gariba. He stomp his foot roughly on the ground expressing his anger in the process.

D- what is this Gariba... Iron krne ko bola tha... Yeh toh wesi hi h Jesi di thi.

G- Nhi sir... Maine ki h ironing dekho achche se... Apko shayad dikh nhi rha h... Black colour h na.

D- ( clenching his teeth ) Tumko na Maine sirf apni beers peene K liye rkha h lagta... Subha me to breakfast main apna khud banata hu Sab main hi krta hu... Tumko to sirf shakal dikhane K liye rkha h maine.

G- Are itna kaam to krti hu din Bhar... Phir bhi Apko complain krni h.

D- Haa to kya karu... Tarif karu tumhari.

G- Agar aesa hi h na sir... Toh shaadi kar lijiye. Apki biwi apka sab kaam kar degi.... Or wese bhi main Hemal nhi hu jo Apki baat manu.

Dhruv was mouth shut. He had no words to utilise in order to counter back. Hearing her name he suddenly remembered about her, she may be waiting for him at the venue. Distracting his mind he said.

D- Haa Haa thik h. But do remember one thing, Jab shaadi karunga na toh uske Dusre din Tumko nikal dunga... Bohot pareshan karke rkha h na tumne.

G- Haa Haa nikalne se pehle bol dena... Dusri jagah kaam dhund lungi.

Dhruv ignoring Gariba, got ready for the launching of black coffee. First time ever in his life was he feeling so suffocating, thinking about the consequences.

To be continued....

Another shot. Hope you'll like this too. Next me pakka the truth will be unfolded.