Chapter 15: Car Ride

The girls arrive and take off their mask. Once they walk in , a huge bang happened. The girls scream and fall to the floor as Got7 was automatically worried. Protecting mode on.

.

.

.

.

Confetti shot everyone and a huge banner fell that was wrote in Korean " YOU DID IT! YOU'RE DEBUTING!". Got7 was confused as the girls were fainted on the floor.

"SURPRISE!" A lot of employees cheer as JYP did as well. Got7 now knows what happened. Then of course , Bora starts to cry. She's so fucking scared.

"Here we go again." BamBam sighs as he comforts Bora. Bora automatically stops crying and the girls stand up with wobbly legs and look around.

"You guys are debuting!" JYP cheered as he walked over to them.

"Wau. Kamsamida JYP-nim" The girls bow carefully and they still hold their bias.

"Aigoo. I'm sorry for surprising you. Didn't know you were so jumpy." He smiles.

"Wau. JYP. You didn't do this for us..." Got7 pouts as the girls laugh.

"Mianhe. I'll do it for you when you have a comeback." JYP assured them as they nod and smile.

"And what's this here?" He said as he looked at the girls holding their bias.

"OH UM......" The girls froze.

"We were scared and went to the nearest person" Kai said calmly.

"Oh Ne." JYP grinned.

"Since it's now 6:05. Girls follow me. The boys can come to since they're your helpers i guess." JYP said as the girls let go and follow. The walk to JYP's office in awkwardness and happiness.

"Okay. Come in." JYP said as they walked in before him. The girls sit down and the boys stand. Their was like 10 chairs but the boys stood.

"Let me help you!" Justice laughed as Danielle sat on her lap.

"Come Come." Tiffany made Bora sat on hers.

"You're next and you know it." Veronica said calmly as she put Kai on hers as well. Star wanted no one on her lap so she's fine. Some got7 sat but most stood.

"Ne, now here is your schedule." JYP handed the 7 hearts. The girls got it and scanned through it.

"Ne. Kamasamida" Star said.

"Okay. Since it's really only 6:10 , you guys can practice for 30 minutes and go to your stage. We leave at 6:50 so we can arrive at the stage at...maybe 7:35. It's pretty far so you guys can sleep." JYP assured the girls.

"Arasseo."

"Go practice 7 hearts!" He smiled as everyone bowed and left. The girls leave to their practice room and cheered.

"AHHHH~~~ Today is debuting day!!!" Tiffany cheered again.

"Tiff....You already cheered 10 million times...." Kai said as she covered her ears.

"Aren't you happy as well?!" Tiffany asked her.

"Ne. But i don't want to much attention..." Kai quietly said as Jackson was wide eyed because she was so cute.

"Well. It's okay. Today is attention day so SHINE!" Tiffany cheered.

"Okay. Guys! Practice!" Star clasped her hands together as they went into their BTS's DNA positions.

~~They dance to BTS DNA 10 times , Sing their own covers , sing Got7~~

*( 6:40 )*

"Aish forgot!! Don't sweat." Jinyoung assured the girls.