Chapter 20: Why Did We Buy This?

I look to see....

Jin and Jackson running to me.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jackson ran to me as Jin was patting my back. I was shaking my head slowly as i was shaking with fear and tears still running down my cheeks. Got7 and the girls came running out and BTS was coming from their car.

"Wau what happen?" Jimin asked.

"MOVE BITCHES! YOU KNOW THE DRILL! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Tiffany yelled as she ran to me and hugged me as tight as she could. Bora and every girl did the same.

"It's okay guys. I'm fine. We need to get going.." I said as i breathe in. I stopped crying. But Jin and Jackson came for me.... Jackson i have a hunch but Jin...

~~After They Went Inside~~

"Aigoo. What happen Kai?" My stylist said as she did my make-up.

"A raper was roaming." I simply say as she continued doing her work in stun. Once she finished , i went to the group and they smiled.

"You look the same which is good." Veronica said.

"Now. Just add a smile and you should be totally fine." Danielle showed her cheeky smile as I did so as well.

"You guys have...1 minute to go to your seats. This will be mini so make sure to do your best." Min-Lee said to us as we nod.

"Ne Unnie!" We cheered. She leaves us as Got7 winked at us. I smiled small and we heard the cheering of fans.

"Go up now." JB told us as we nod and Tiffany peeked out her head. The crowd cheered. She walks out and we all trail behind her. We stand on our tiny stage and bow.

"We love you with our hearts , 7 hearts" We bow and say together. The crowd cheers as we sit down on our wide table. We take out our sharpie and wait.

"Ne. Come and get your posters signed." Star said into her mic as the fans came on got their posters or anything signed. They all got gifts on the way. One fan gave me a teddy bear which was adorable.

~( 3rd Person View )~

They signed and got gifts while doing some stuff. They were all happy they got along very well with their hearteus. They loved them so much. The one who did the most fan service was ..... ALL of them actually. 
Once the signing was done they were able to hang out more for 30 minutes.

"We don't want to keep you guys out for to late so 30 minutes more." Star sighed sadly.

"We want to hang out with you guys more but boss's orders." Bora giggled.

The crowd awes.

"Veronica! Do Bboying!" One fan said.

"Do i have enough space?" She asked just turning around. She had enough.

"Mk. Hold my mic Danielle." She gave her mic to Danielle.

~After her Bboying and falling to the ground~~

The crowd cheers and laughs.

"Wau." The 7 hearts gawk.

"Do you guys know where she learned that from?" Tiffany smirked.

"From Who?"

"Her childhood friend. Got7's JB" Tiffany laughs..

"And no they aren't dating. They are childhood friends. I ship JB with Star~" Kai says with a playful smirk as the crowd cheers. 
The 7 hearts watch and laugh so much. Star was flustered.

~*After the fan-signing*~

They wave bye to the fans as they leave. They walk backstage and sigh of exhaustion.