Chapter 23: Stunning.

-* In the morning *-

The first one to wake up was Kai and Danielle.

"Oh Hey Kai." Danielle looks.

"Hey." Kai replies. They get up and stretch.

"It's noon?" Danielle checks the time.

"Oh Shit!" They both freak out.

They get get out of their room and run to the girls' room. Kai goes to Veronica's room and Danielle goes to Justice's room.

"Wake up~!" The 2 girls yell in different rooms. The girls automatically woke up.

"Bwo?!" The sleeping members yell.

"It's noon!" They yell back. They get out of beg almost immediately. Kai and Danielle run to Star's room. They enter to see her sleeping.

"WAKE UP!" They yell.

"WAE?!" Star groans while she squints.

"It's noon!" Danielle screeches. Star goes back to sleep......

"WAIT!" Star opens her eyes.

"Get out of my room!" Star screeches as the 2 girls run.

"Oh crap okay. We have to change too and eat." Danielle freaks out. They enter their room and get out their dresses carefully.

"Arasseo. So i'm gonna change." Danielle said as the 2 girls face away from each other and change.

-* After 30 minutes of changing into the dress slowly.*-

"Why did that take so long?" Danielle asked as they turn to each other. They smile because they look hot.

"Wau. You look cute." They say at the same time. They laugh.

"So our concept of our dresses are our favorite flowers right?" Danielle asked as Kai nodded.

"Well. We look cute." 

"I'm going to do my make-up now." Kai replied as they do their make-up.

"Should i wear my glasses?" Kai asked.

"If you want." Danielle says as they continue to do their hair and stuff.

~With Bora and Justice~

"Wau~ You look cute~~~" Bora cooed Justice.

"Gomowa. You too." She replies.

"So. Are we done?" She asked.

"Ani. We need to wear our make-up." Bora exclaims.

"Arasseo..." Justice sighs as they continue to do so.

-* 2:00. *-

"It took us 2 hours to do make-up , hair , clothes , shoes , and pack up?" Star questioned.

"Yep. We never dressed up this well. We didn't even go to prom." Veronica sighs.

"Aniya. Don't mention high school." Kai sighed as they nod.

"Right." They nod.

"Arasseo. The limo is coming at 2:50 and it's 2:01. Now what?" Danielle twirls.

"i don't know." Veronica replied.

"I mean. We can just watch some Korean Drama ya know~" Veronica nudged Bora and Kai.

"Let's watch Descendants of the Sun!" Kai said.

"Sure!" They squealed as they turn on Netflix.

"Mk. No subtitle or English subtitles?" Kai asked.