Chapter 33: Veronica and Yugyeom ;; Jealousy Text

"Well Looks like you guys are doing amazing and you're still healthy." A very familiar voice said as the girls widen their eyes. They turn.

"OMO! No way~ It's-"

They see 7 boys.

"BTS!" They smile together as they run up to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" They all bow and wave.

"Aniya~ No bowing~" Star said shyly.

"Come Come in." Veronica said as they all walk in. BTS sat on their couch as the girls either stand or sit on the floor.

"Omo~ How have you been?" Bora asked.

"Ah~ We've been good. We're getting along and eating well." Suga smiled.

"I saw your debut stage on TV. Your covers were amazing." Jin smiled as the girls smile big.

"Kamsamida~" The girls show a thumbs up.

"Kai i can't believe you did a cover of DNA." Jimin said as Kai shrugged.

"Eh..I really like that song." Kai tried to stop smiling but she ended up smiling small. Jin liked the look of her face....

"Do you guys want to hang out sometime?" Jungkook said.

"I would love to! But...i don't know if my boyfriend would like that. Me hanging out alone with my bias." Tiffany laughed nervously at the end.

"Omo~ You have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked.

"Does everyone here have a boyfriend?" V asked.

"Actually no. Only half." Bora smirked.

"And who are those people?" Suga asked hoping...

"Danielle , Justice , Tiffany , and Star." Veronica said as Jimin , V , Jungkook , and RM awe.

"What's wrong?" J-hope asked them.

"I thought i had a chance with her." The 4 members shrug.

"I fucking told you that your bias liked you~!" Kai slapped their shoulder. Got7 walked in all of a sudden.

"Omo! Hey BTS~" Got7 says as they sit down with them.

"Hey Got7~ Long time." Suga waved.

"Ne." They smile.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jackson asked.

"Well. I just said that I fucking told the 4 girls that their bias in BTS liked them." Kai shrugged.

"So. Who was lucky enough to get Danielle?" Jimin pouted.

"I was." Youngjae said.

"Watch her or she'll be mine." Jimin winked at him as Youngjae laughed.

"Who was lucky and got Justice?" V sighed as he smiled.

"I got her~" Jinyoung raised his hand as V nodded.

"I was close." V chuckled.

"Who got Tiff?" Jungkook asked.

"Mark." Tiffany replied as she smiled.

"Ah~ I'm Jungshooked. *Laughs* Alright you're lucky Mark." Jungkook smiled at Markany.

"Who won Star's heart?" RM asked.

"I did." JB said.

"Oh~~ Leader and Leader both liked her~ *laughs* Make sure to take care of her." RM said as he smiled.

"So does that mean Veronica , Bora , and Me are the only ones single?" Kai asked.

"Ne. But remember our bet. I bet you're next Kai~" Tiffany says to her.