Chapter 19: Who saved me?

Danielle and Youngjae's lips were together softly. They were stun and frozen so they didn't move. The crowd screams like crazy. Kai and Jackson laugh their ass off and high five. Danielle was wide eyed. Jackson pulled them up and separated them.

"Who knows how long that was going to last!" He laughs. Danielle blushed and went to hide behind Star. Star patted her head as she sat down. Kai sighed of laughter and sat down smiling big. She was proud she got her ship to kiss.

"N-Ne.... so um.... we'll be um....." Youngjae keeps stuttering with his heart still beating. He was happy but yet embarassed because he wanted to kiss her when they were alone so it can be more sentimental.

"Ne. Let's continue. We'll be doing truth or dare online now." BamBam grins while scrolling on his phone.

"Arrasseo. This one is for Tiffany. Truth or Dare?" Jackson read.

"Dare~" She smirks.

" It says , I dare you to dance to a kpop girl group song. " Jackson laughed.

"Can people join me???" She smiles now.

"Ne."

"Bambam. Bora. Kai. Veronica. Come come" She laughs as they come up.

"What song?" Bora stretched.

"Twice Like Ohh Ahh" Tiffany laughed.

"Only the chorus." She chimed in as they nod. The crowd cheers as Twice's chorus of Ohh Ahh came on. Bambam laughed when they had to do something with their hips. His face made Bora be better. Kai and Veronica already got it in the bag and Tiffany did her dare as the most light was on her.
Once that ended , the crowd cheers and they laugh. They go back to their seats and sit. Fix their mics and sigh.

"Next. Danielle Truth or Dare?" Jinyoung asked. Everyone looks to see regular Danielle ..... With a red blush.

"D-D-Dare...." She stuttered as she touched her lips.

"It says , I dare you to kiss Youngjae." Jinyoung laughed at the end. The crowd cheers as Danielle stuttered.

"Punishment?" She said quickly.

"Ass smacking by the other hearts" Justice says as she clenches her fist playfully.

"Deal!" She said as she got up to the center stage. She went on her knees and palms and positioned herself.
The crowd cheers as they get in position to smack her.

"Boys. Don't get the wrong idea" Tiffany laughed. The order was Bora , Veronica , Tiffany , Star , Justice , and Kai.

"Bora first." Kai said.

"Sel.Sul.Hana!" Bora counted down as she skipped over and SMACK. Danielle held in the pain. Her butt was fine but was KIND OF burning. Then you see Bora laughing her ass off and sitting down watching.

"Go Veronica" Justice taps her.

"Hana.Sul.Sel" Veronica counted up and SMACK. Danielle leaned forward and grunted. It felt worse because Bora's pain was now added more by 10% of Veronica's.

"Go helpful heart." Justice says.

"Arraseo. Um. Don't cry~" Tiffany laughed as she smacked . Danielle was laughing her ass off and grunted a bit. It was slowly healing.

"Go soft heart!" Veronica now cheers as Star went like the flash.... SMACK. Star's pain actually kind of hurt. It felt like 1 pencil stabbing her kind of slowly. But only for like 3 seconds. Next was Justice.

"Go Joyo-" Star was interrupted by SMACK. They oohed as Danielle held her butt. It hurt now. Justice was fucking strong. Danielle laughed quietly and went and was on her knees begging Kai