Chapter 3: What does that mean?

( 3rd Person View ) (At JYP Company)

The groups arrive as Got7 lead them to their manager. 

"I can't wait to meet my manager!" Justice squealed.

"Our Manager" The other girls emphasize Our.

Justice laughs nervously as Got7 lead us to our dance practice room. We enter to see maybe a 30 year old woman.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm your manager" The woman said as the 7 hearts bow. Got7 just stands in the corner as the girls talk.

"So Yes. I'm your manager. I'm 31 years old and My name is Min-Lee" She says as The 7 Hearts bow.

"Well. I'm Veronica/Minji Park/Park Minji"

"I'm Bora Lee/Lee Bora!"

"I'm Tiffany AiLi Hwang."

"I'm Star Rose~"

"I'm Park Kai...."

"I'm Danielle Choi/Choi Danielle"

"I'm Justice Kim/Kim Justice!"

"Nice to meet you." Min-Lee smiles.

"Now. I must be right back. JYP needs me for some odd reason and i need to attend a meeting." Min-Lee says as The 7 hearts bow. She walks out as the girls sigh and go back to Got7.

"Well. That's Min-Lee. Maybe someday , JYP will tell you when you'll debut but for now, you need to practice." JB said as Star just admired him again.  Kai looked at the time and it showed 7:21 p.m.

"Don't you guys have a schedule tomorrow?" Kai asked Jackson as he looked at her.

"Oh. We do-" Jackson was sadly interrupted by Kai again.

"Guys.. We should leave..." Kai said to her friends. The girls and Got7 looks at her with disbelief.

"Got7 has practice..." She said quietly as the girls nodded. "That's right. Well then , we should get going." Star said as the girls bow.

"Bye-" The 7 hearts was the ones who were interrupted as Mark spoke up.

"Um. Can we have your numbers?" He asked us as the girls filled with delight. Including Tiffany.

"Ne~" The 7 hearts said as the groups exchange numbers. 

~5 minutes later~

"Okay. So i got Mark, JB , Jackson , BamBam , Youngjae , Jinyoung , and Yugyeom." Danielle said as the girls agree with her.

"I got Justice , Bora , Danielle , Veronica , Star , Tiffany , and .... that's it?" Jackson said as he looks at Kai.

"Oh um. Did i forget you..Mianhe.." Kai said as she exchanged numbers.

"Now Kai!" Jackson said.

"Annyeong.." The girls said as they walked home.

-* With The Guys *-

Once the girls leave , the boys huddle around.

"Wah~~ They are so cool! AND PRETTY" Yugyeom squealed as he thought of Veronica.

" I know right.." The other boys think.

"Ya! I'm Veronica's! She's not yours. M-I-N-E!" Yugyeom yells at them..jealous?

"Hey Hey. I'm team Kai. Kai's so quiet and her shyness and innocent is so.. AHHH" Jackson says as he smirks and fanboys at Yugyeom. The 2 looks at the others.

"Team Bora. She's so cute~" BamBam thinks of her.

"I'm a Tiffany fan. She's so...awesome" Mark awes.