Chapter 47: Yugyeom - Veronica = Text

"Danielle...Stop listening to sad music.." Veronica said.

"I can't...." Danielle said sadly.

"You just do what you do Unnie." Veronica sighed. Danielle nodded as she just kept listening to sad music. Veronica left the room as she checked the time. 2:48 pm.

"Oh gosh." Veronica sighed as she went downstairs.

"So. Everyone has just been ordering food. Lazy.." Veronica sighed.

"Well that's because they are all depressed." Yugyeom said as he made Veronica flinched.

"Oh Yugyeom." Veronica smiled.

"Hey." Yugyeom waved.

"Hey. But Kai and Jackson are still together. I mean Kai can cook." Veronica explained.

"True. But they're helping out the others." Yugyeom said as he hugged her.

"True..." Veronica hugged back.

"Sarangheyo Ver." Yugyeom said.

"Nado Saranghe." Veronica smiled.

"Alright. I'll go to the grocery store as you stay here and do something." Yugyeom smiled.

"Deal." Veronica smiled. Yugyeom let go of her as he went to the door.

"Be quick." Veronica winked as Yugyeom waved bye. Veronica stretched as she went to the kitchen.

"What to watch~~" Veronica scrolled through the apps.

"Hey Ver." Someone said. Veronica turned her head as she saw Kai.

"Hey Kaikai." Veronica smiled.

"What're you doing?" Kai asked.

"Trying to find something to watch." Veronica shrugged.

"Oh~"

"What're you doing?" Veronica asked.

"I came down here because i wanted to. Also , i was writing a song." Kai smiled.

"Forgot that we were idols." Veronica laughed. Kai laughed as she sat down with her.

"We've been taking a to long of a break. I wish we could go back , but we have depressed members." Kai shrugged.

"True. And people will be worried about Got7." Veronica mentioned.

"True." Kai replied.

-* Next Day *-

"I'm irritated." Veronica said meanly to Kai. The only 2 downstairs again.

"Wae?" Kai said.

"Because-"

"First off , i'm your Unnie. So no smack talk about me. Alright continue." Kai said.

"Ne Ne.. Anyways , because... when Yugyeom came back yesterday , he's been....different." Veronica explained.

"Jinja? How?" Kai asked.

"Because , he wasn't fully ignoring me , but i knew he was trying to. He gave me kisses , compliments , and such...but , i felt it somehow." Veronica sighed.

"Ver.. don't you think you should talk to him?" Kai told her.

"I mean..i want to. But what if something happens?" Veronica said a bit worried.

"Ver... i know you might be scared ... but if it's bothering you , then you should confess. If not , you might have an uneasy feeling for a while." Kai shrugged as they look at each other.