Chapter12

My dad opened the door. "You know you live here right... you don't have to knock." Then he saw Killian. "Oh."

         Oh this was going to be hard. We walked past Charming. I felt Killian let go of my hand, and heard my dad whispering to him "That's my daughter. What the hell are you doing here?!" I walked back and nudged my father out of the way.

          I got into the Livingroom and sat on the couch with Hook right next to me.

         "Snow get down here please!" my father's voice was harsh.

         "I told you this would be bad" I whispered to Hook.

          "Well that just means you get to live with me." He winked.

          My mother came down the stairs and looked at me, she looked slightly hurt.

         "Did you lie to me this morning? "

         "I...I did. I'm sorry Mom, it's just that I knew you wouldn't understand. " the tears began to flow between my mother and I.

         " What did you think I wouldn't understand.  Honey I knew about you and Hook ever since we got back from Neverland. You two have been very close, but you lied to me."

        "Wait..  you knew?"

        I was really confused. 

        "You're the product of true love. Don't you think the person who made you would know when her daughter found her love. "

        I got up and hugged my Mom, but that still doesn't explain my father's temper.

        I didn't want this to turn against me so we left it at that.  I kissed my Mom and dad goodnight and we left.