Chapter32 (Emma's PoV)

We didn't stop. From the second I got here to the second the sky turned black, and this wasn't the end. My magic is only just starting to be controlled. I have finally gotten the hang of doing magic on command, that was what took us the longest.

"Emma, you can call Killian, we are done for the day." Regina said handing me my phone.

I dialed the number expecting Killian to answer but it was Henry who picked up. "Oh hi Henry, where's Killian?"

"He fell asleep. I guess I wore him out today, but don't worry I'll come get you."

"So i take it you guys had a good day." Nothing made me happier than the two most important guys in my life were getting along so perfectly.

"I'm waiting for you at the docks."

"Okay I'll be there in a minute."

I got to the docks on Henry helped me aboard the ship and began to sail.

"He must trust you a lot to leave you alone with his ship." I say watching my grown little boy sailing all by himself.

"Yeah he says I'm a natural, but I'm not alone with his ship, He's down in the Captain quarters." He winked at me... Oh God.

I decided to head down to the room. I saw my husband sitting at the desk with a lamp showing papers.

"Henry told me you were asleep." I say as I wrap my arms around his chest.

"He also said he was taking you home." He got up and kissed me.

"What?"

"Just come with me."

I followed Killian down the hall to a surprisingly big room with a table for twelve, but now it was set up for two. There was candles and flowers on the table. I sat down and he pushed my seat in. He grabbed a plate off of the counter next to him and set it in the middle of us, then he took his seat. There was spaghetti on the plate with two forks. We ate and talked until the was one last long noddle on the plate, we both took an end. The noddle got shorter and shorter, and we kissed at the end.