Chapter23

His kiss was soft, and I could see cameras flashing, and every one cheering. He pulls away first and smiles at me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We hold hands as we walk to the dance floor. Our song come on and he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, rests on his shoulder. We move along with the notes and he leads. When the song is over it turns into a ball, as planned!

The only problem with the ball idea is that I never learned how to dance at one. I watched my parents dance so swiftly, everyone else filled in around them. Killian walked up to me. "May I have this dance?"

"Killy you know I don't know how..."

"Trust me." He stuck out his hand and relentlessly I took it.

We started slow until I got the steps down but not to long after we had started we were dancing as well as my parents. People started clearing the dance floor and it was just my parents, Killian, and I. Out of the cornor of my I see my mother and father stop dancing and my mother turned to Leroy and grab whatever was in his hand.

"Excuse me everyone, may I have your attention." My mother and father were now standing in the front of the room with glasses of wine. "Emma, my beautiful daughter. We have been through so much and though we didn't get to see you grow up we are more than happy to have you back now. As you know we were King and Queen of these people, and you their princess. I am honored I present you with your tiara." She pulled out a silver and diamond tiara and walked over to me.

"Oh mom..." tears were streaming out of our eyes. I bents forward so she could place it on my head.

"Now will everyone please rise as our Princess and new Prince," she looked over at Killian and smiled,"have their last dance of the night."

Killian walked over and took my hand. We made our way to the dance floor and began to dance. Everyone was watching as we finished and they all clapped.

Now for our Honeymoon!