Chapter17

After a nice hot bath and a bottle of wine Killian and I went and cuddled in bed. His hand in mine was so warm and soft. We were made for eachother.

The next morning I wanted to go to the store to pick up some items that weren't in the house. I decided to pick up Henry just so we could hang out for the day.

"Hey kid what's up? "

"Hey Mom I missed you, and nothing really. Do you like your house? I helped pick out the color for your room!"

"It's perfect. How did you know it was my favorite color?!"

"I know you Mom..."

We got to the store and Henry ran off to the candy section. That boy could never get enough sugar. With him gone for the time I walked to the woman's isle. I was searching up and down the row looking for one thing. When I found it I stuffed it under a bag of apples and went to go find Henry.

"How on Earth do you not have that thing memorized by now. It's the only thing you look at here!"

Henry looked at me, "But it all looks so good! Can I get some chocolate? "

"Regina's gonna kill me but sure. "

We checked out and put the groceries in the Car. I figured it was a good time to catch up with my family. David had been filling in for me at the station that last few days, I was so grateful he was around.

I walked through the door and David was working on paperwork.

"Wow. look who's back from Loverland. " David laughed.

"Dad... can I talk to you?"

He had a worried look on his face. "What's wrong honey?"

"Do you accept mine and Hook's marriage? " Now I was the one with the worried look.

"Emma, sweetie, I accept your happiness, and if Hook is What makes you happy than Yes I'm Okay with it, but if he hurts you I swear to God!"

I was trying to figure out why I needed my father's approval for everything that happened in my life. My guess is it's because I'm getting use to him and Mary Margret in my life.

"Is Mom at home?"

"That's where I left here this morning..."

"Thanks" I kissed my dad's forehead. "Sorry, but you have to stay... This is important. "

I walked out the Door and ran over to my parents house.