chapter 4 - Teacher's Pet

Outfits in the external link

Into every generation, there are Chosen Ones. A Slayer will stand against the vampires, the demon, and the forces of darkness. With each Slayer comes a Guardian. They are protectors of the innocent.

Eric's Dream

Night - The Bronze 

A girl was screaming. 

A vampire was advancing on Buffy as she backed into a pole. She punched him in the face twice, but didn't faze him. The vampire grabbed Buffy, throwing her onto a pool table, leaning over her to bite.

Eric came up behind the vampire, grabbing him by the shoulders, pulling him off of Buffy. "May I cut in?" Eric bashed the vampire's head into the pool table, turning him around, punching him in the gut and the face. The vampire fell, seemingly unconscious. Buffy was impressed, smiling brightly. Eric walked over to her, offering her his hand to help her off of the pool table. "You all right?"

Buffy chuckled. "Thanks to you." She slid off the table, noticing Eric's hand, holding it. "You hurt your hand. Will you still be able to..."

Eric winked. "Finish my solo and kiss you like you've never been kissed before?"

Eric walked toward the stage. The vampire got up, growling at Buffy. Eric saw him, breaking the leg off of a chair that had been knocked over, throwing the makeshift stake at the vampire. Buffy watched the stake fly into the vampire's heart, as they both watched him turn to ashes and die. Buffy turned her gaze back on Eric. Eric jumped up onto the stage, grabbing a guitar to continue his solo. 

Buffy looked up at Eric adoringly, walking closer. "You're drooling."

Eric looked at her in confusion.

Day One

Morning - Sunnydale High School - Science Classroom

During science class, Willow, Buffy and Brooke sat at one table. Xander, Eric and Brady sat at another. Zoey and Carmen sat at another. A boy named Blayne and his two friends sat together at the lab table behind them. Eric was asleep, drooling.

Brady tried to wake him. "Eric." Eric woke up from his daydream, shaking his head. Brady pointed to the corner of his mouth. "You've got a little..."

Eric quickly wiped the drool off of his mouth and chin.

"Their ancestors were here long before we were," Dr. Gregory told them. "Their progeny will be here long after we are gone. The simple and ubiquitous ant." He turned off the projector, turning the lights on and walking up the aisle. "Now. If you read the homework you should know the two ways that ants communicate." He stopped at Willow, Buffy and Brooke's lab table, leaning against it to face Zoey and Carmen. "Miss Francis."

"Ways that ants communicate," Zoey said.

Dr. Gregory nodded. "Mm."

"With other ants," Zoey told them.

"From the homework," Dr. Gregory told her. Willow tried to get Zoey's attention. "Ants are communicating..."

Zoey looked at Willow. "Um, uh, uh..." Willow touched Buffy's back. "Touch..."