An imperfect family.

Edd: 8 years old
Tom: 8 1/2 years old
Tord: 9 years old
Matt: 10 years old

"No fair!" Tom and Tord where fighting once again. This time, Tord had taken Tommee bear and had flew to the top of a tree.
"Whatcha gonna do about it, human?"
"S-Shut up Norski, and give Tommee back!"
"Or what?"
"Or... Or... I'll get dad and pa."
"Try me."
"DAD! PAPA! TORD TOOK TOMMEE BEAR!"

A very groggy Paul and Pat walked in.
"Boy's it's five in the damn morning."
"Paul language, but you father is right guys. Tord your the eldest-"
"By a year!" The small demon protested.
"-So you should act like a nine year old and give you brother back his bear, or we'll treat you like Edd." Pat continued, ignoring Tord's protest.
"Fine whatever." He threw the toy at Tom, "happy now?"
"Tord, who do think you're talking to?"
"Sorry dad."
"Good. Now both of you, go back to bed."
"K,"

Just as they said that Matt burst through the door, covered in blood.
"Hay y'all."
"Matt..." Paul started in his dad voice. "What's all down you front?"
"Oh, umm... I got hungry... Don't worry, it's from a deer." Both parents sighed in relief, they didn't really want to kill another whiteness of Matt's late night stalkings.
The young vampire went to go sit down on the white couch,
"Matt, what do you think your doing?"
"Sitting down?" He answered his father.
"Not without wash yourself first, go have a shower."
"Wait. Why?" Tord took Matt mirror out of his pocket and showed him his reflection.
"Oh god, I look a mess!" And with that the boy turned into a bat and sped upstairs.
"I'm just going to point out that I'm no longer the eldest."
"Tord."
"I know, I know, just walk away." A yawn escaped his lips as he went to go back upstairs.

"Dad?"
"Humm?" Paul looked down and saw his second youngest tugging at his shirt. His hair was messy and black 'eyes' looked full of tears. He lifted Tom up and let him hang of his shirt like a koala.
"W-what's wrong with me?"
"What do you mean, kiddo?"
"Everyone knows what monster they are, even little Eddie has started to use his magic to move things around and get what toys he wants. But-"
"Tom, I want you to look at me." The young boy looked up and met his father's gaze. "You're fine, don't doubt yourself. You'll be a great monster one day, and don't worry about timing, Pa didn't have his tail until he was 11."
"Really?"
"Yeah, and look how amazing he turned out."
"Thanks hun, but Dad's right Tommie, don't worry, I mean look at your eyes, they look like monster eyes to me." Tom crossed his eyes in an attempt to do what his Pa instructed.
"Not like that, come on you silly sausage lets go look in the mirror."
"Heh, ok Papa." Paul let down Tom and held his hand and his lover took the other. They went up the wooden stairs, counting each one along with Tom.

One they counted all fourteen steps, they lead Tom to the big mirror in his room.
"Heh, I guess your right. I do have monster eyes," The joy in Tom's voice as he pointed to his eye's warmed the hearts of the two men beside him. He yawned and waddled over to his bed, tucking himself in with he favourite bear.
"Night Papa, night Dad."
"Night Kiddo,"
"Night Tommie."
The small boy curled up and fell asleep with a big smile plastered on his face.
--------------------------------------------
"Tord, wake up."
"Edd, stop."
"Pa made pancakes."
"IM AWAKE!"
"Good. Otherwise Tom would've eaten yours."
"I swear if he has, I'll kill him."
"TOO LATE!!!" The voice of Tord's younger brother echoed up the stairs.
"THOMAS!" Tord pushed Edd out and swan dived off his bed, and flew down to the kitchen.
"That's payback for taking Tommee bear earlier."
"Tom, I will unleash a thousand horrors of hell on you one of these days."
"Yeah, when you learn to do that." The eldest of the boy's added in, Nutella covering his face.
"At least I can walk outside without having to put on one thousand layers of sunscreen."
"Boys, that's enough. Tord there's more pancakes in the microwave wave."
"Sorry, Pa." All three said in unison.
"It's alright, just- wait, where's Edd?" As if on cue, a slurred yell came from up. "Pa! The green won't stop leaking."
"Not again. Coming baby." He stood up, "boys, I'm going to go help Eddie with his radioactivity problem, DON'T kill each other while I'm gone."
"K,"
"Whatever."
"Ok, Papa."

As soon as Pat was out of sight, Tord lunged at Matt.
"You damn bloodsucking d-bag!"
"Oh shut up, hell-comer."
"GAH," Tord had thrown Matt into the wall.
"G-Guys..." Tord looked behind him to see Tom with tears in his eye's, "please don't fight, not like this." Sighing, Tord walked away from Matt and went to go get the promised pancakes. Matt groaned and got off the floor.
"My beautiful face," he rubbed the bruise forming on his cheek.
"Tommie, can you come up here for a second?"
"Sure Pa." Tom yelled up the stairs. He grabbed his brown teddy and skipped to his father. Matt glared at Tord from across the table,
"I hate you,"
"Love you too, bro bro."

"Whatcha need Pap?"
"Oh hay sweetie, can you help Edd to bed, he's not feeling to good.
"Ok, c'mon Eddie." Tom bounced up to his neon brother, completely unfazed by the green goo falling from his eye's and mouth. He grasped Edd's hand and dragged him into the ivory painted room.
"Eddie, are you feeling alright?"
"Y-Yeeeaaaaaahhhhh....." He gurgled like he was under water.
"Ok then, let's get you into bed, bet first we gotta clean up that stuff on your face. Edd nodded in agreement.
"Has it stopped flowing?"Once again, the only answer his brother gave him was a nod.

A/n
Sorry that the writing sucks, I just love this au too much not to do it.