Trip to Town pt.1

Matt-12 years old
Tord-11 years old
Tom-10 1/2 years old
Edd-1o years old

It's been two years and Tord has kept his promise, in return, Tom hasn't experienced his 'monster' again.

"Tord, wake up."
"Five more minutes." The demon mumbled to whoever disturbed his wonderful dream. He was with his brothers in the tree house, but they where all grown up and they ran through the forest, all in monster form. Tom was purple and fluffy, but that's all that changed. Edd was fully stable and was downing cans of Cola like no tomorrow, it was amazing. But some dingus had the idea to wake him up just as Tom was going to fully transform.
"No. Get up you lazy lump of bones." After that comment, Tord knew it was Patryk, the other beloved father of his would've dragged him out of the warm pit he called a bed by the ankle.
"Ugh, Pa, why?"
"We're going into town but if you would rather-"
"IM UP!" The monster kids hardly ever get to go into town, it was their only chance to see other people. Pat and Paul would only treat them to a trip once a month.
"Glad to hear it, now put some actual clothes on and meet us down stairs."

As soon as Pat left the room, the horned boy literally jumped out of bed, and grabbed whatever clothes he could find. He ended up pulling on a black shirt, his signature red hoodie and some black jeans. He slid on the banister, instead of going down the stairs and met his family in the living room, excitement bubbling inside him.

"Tord what have I told you about sliding on the banister?"
"Don't do it, because if I break it you'll sell me to buy a new one."
"PAUL!" Pat yelled at his husband, "You can't tell an eleven year old you'll sell him."
"Egh," the smaller werewolf shrugged.

"Can we go now?" Matt tugged on his dad's sleeve.
"Just a second, non of us have our shoes on yet."
"Heh, nice socks Tord." Tom appeared from the kitchen, holding a glass of milk. Tord looked down and realised that he was wearing pink socks with unicorns on it. "Really helps your 'bad boy' approach," He continued, using air quotes when needed.
"Shut up, Tom," he itched to make a jab at Tom's lack of monster, but a promise is a promise, is a promise, is a promise. He left to go change when he was pulled back by Edd,
"No time, just wear your combat boots."
"Ok, fine." He went to go put them on.

Paul sighed at his impatient son, and took the rest of the shoes to their owners: Edd put on his new green All Star converse. Matt had his black trainers and Tom put on his Checkered Vans. Paul wore his brown leather steel-toe boots and Pat finished tying the laces of his mustard yellow off-brand converse.

As soon as they where all ready, Pat loaded the large family into their seven seated car. Paul an Pat in the front, Edd and Matt in the middle and Tom joined Tord in the back, not wanting to be stuck between the two.
"All ready?" Paul asked
"Yeah," the boy's spoke in unison.
"You ready, co-pilot?"
"Heh, yes sir." Pat saluted his lover.

Once they got there, the majority of the boy's looked around in awe, all the Christmas lights were up, including the extremely large Christmas tree.
"Wow," Edd looked up, the lights dancing in his eyes.
"Yeah," Matt agreed,
"It looks so magical," Tord gasped,
"It's alright, I guess." Tom muttered.
"Boy's, it's cold, come put on your warm stuff." Pat called them over to the boot of the car.

Eventually, after a lot of struggle (especially with Edd putting the right fingers in his gloves) everyone was dressed up warm. Tom had a blue trench coat on, with a purple scarf wrapped around his neck, he had earmuffs on which made his spiky hair split in two and stand up around it. Matt had put on a purple turtle and a green winter overcoat. Tord had a red ski coat on with black insides, he had a maroon scarf that he insisted on being tied like 'Mikasa' one of his anime heroes (this took forever, considering that neither Pat nor Paul has ever seen their sons weird Japanese cartoons, as the rest of the family call it). He also had a black chullo hat, with a blue puff ball on top. Lastly, Edd had a simple green coat, with a brown scarf. He also had dark green gloves that he would used to his advantage later on...

Pat sighed at Paul when he gave Edd a can of Cola.
"He's gotten much more stable,"
"I know, I still worry though. I mean we're in public eye."
"I'll be fine Pa, trust me."
"Ok, just, be careful, all of you."
"Ok Pa, Bye." The four boys waved their dad's goodbye, then headed of with the ten pound they each got given.

They went to the arcade first. Tord and Tom ran over to the shooting game, going against each other. Matt walked over to the claw machine, and told Edd that he would win him anything he wanted.
"Really?" Edd asked in disbelief,
"Yep. I'm the best at claw games."
"Can you get that kitty teddy?"
"One teddy coming up." He stuck out his tongue while he concentrated. Edd kept quiet and watched his brother slowly make his way over the the desired plush. The green boy let out a small gasp as the claw plunged into the sea of teddies, only to come out with the exact one Edd wanted. As soon as it dropped out the machine, Matt placed it in Edd's arms triumphantly.
"You really are the best, Matty."
"I have my talents. Let's go check on the other two." He held his hand out for his younger brother to take. They found Tord pointing and laughing at Tom, obviously he won their last game.
"Shut up Tord." Tom grumbled, clearly sour from loosing,
"Classic, stupid Tom. You see, you left yourself open." Tord said matter of factly.
"I can see that," he mumbled.

Edd giggled at his siblings rivalry,
"C'mon guys lets go check out some of the other shops,"
"Ugh, but everything's going to be Christmasy."
"Stop being such a Scrooge Tom."
"Never." He answered flatly.
"Guy's where's Edd?" As if on cue, the squeaky voice of the youngest monster yelled from outside.
"IT'S SNOWING!"