"Sugar Lips"

(Hello, just wanted to say this is in the process of being rewritten on mychemicalmuke , don't judge me too hard)

He pushed me up against the brick wall outside the school's back entry way. I sucked in a large gust of air past my lips at the sudden roughness he was showing. He leaned his head down to my eye level and attacked my mouth with his. Both his hands placed on either side of my head as his warm mouth molded into mine. I brought one hand up to his chest in attempt to push him away. His right hand left the wall and rested in the small of my back as he held my body to his. His friends were cheering him on as my friend, Calum, stood aside in shock with his mouth agape. My hand traveled to the back of his head where I clutched his dark blonde hair and tugged. He chuckled against my mouth.

"You like it rough, huh sugar lips?" He breathed against my mouth, then tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth forcing a whimper from me.

After he released my lip he gave it a quick suck and went back to molding his mouth on mine until his tonge started running along my mouth and pushed in forcefully. He pulled my body closer into his as his tongue roamed around inside my mouth. I squeezed his hair tighter trying to make him feel a bit of pain to make him stop. It didn't work because he started kissing me harder then softened as his tongue slowly massaged mine and flicked the gum sitting on it into his mouth. Maybe I should have took the opportunity of his tongue being in my mouth to bite it, but instead I stood there like a deer in the headlights and let him to what he was doing. Slowly he retracted his tongue back into his mouth and pulled away from the kiss. He rested his forehead against mine and smirked evilly.

"You stole my gum." I mumbled, breathing hard,making his friends start laughing.

"You should have just given me a piece." He shrugged.