Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Liz. I'm 16 and I live in London with my mum Mary, my older sister Grace (18) and younger brother Seth (5). Our dad left us a year ago and moved to Paris. I talk to him sometimes but my mom doesn't like that... We're not rich but we have money. I dance hip hop in our school studio. I love dancing, when I dance I feel free like never before! Dora got me to dance. She is my absolute best friend! We known each other since we were 4 or 5. I tell her all my secrets and she tells me all of hers. She is my blondie! She has amazing blue eyes and natural, beautiful, long, blonde hair. We're not popular at school but we have a group of friends we hang out all the time. Brittany, Sarah, Zoey and Luke. We were brought together by one thing.............ONE DIRECTION!! 5 most amazingly sexy guys on Planet Earth! And no, I'm not exaggerating! We are all crazy about them! Dora and I went to one of The x factor shows last year when they were singing "Kids in america" and we fell in love with them! That's where we met Zoey,Sarah, Brittany and Luke. After we got to talking we found out we all go to the same school haha. My favorite is Liam, Dora's favorite is Niall, Zoey's favorites are Louis and Harry, Sarah's favorites are Harry and Liam, Brittany's favorite is Zayn. I never liked Harry much, I just think he is stuck up and cares only about himself. I don't know why I think that I just have that feeling. Things you shouLd know about me: I love lemonade, I can't live without Snickers, I can't walk in high heels, I love ice skating and eating ice cream in winter, I love to sing but only under the shower, I hate bugs, I hate nature, I hate sleeping in a tent (did it once and never again! I almost died!), I hate my little brother, I hate my older sister, I like Justin Bieber, not crazy about him I just like him, I love snow, I live for winter and cold weather, I love to dance, my favorite food is pizza, I once had a boyfriend but he cheated on me with someone else, I don't really like carrots but I love Louis, I have a great fear of spoons and I have only one crush at the moment and thats LIAM PAYNE! I'm in serious PAYNE for him! That's I think all for now ;)

PART 1 

*I was woken up by someone licking my face!*

Me: Bonnie stop!

*Bonnie is my Dalmatian. She is 2 and really playfull.*

Me: Bonnie stop licking me!

*She didn't stop so I just got out of my bed.*

Me: Happy now?

*She started to wiggle her tail. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed into a pair of skinny jeans with a grey thin top and a leather jacket and went downstairs with Bonnie. It was 8 o'clock and everyone else was asleep. I took the dog leash and went outside with Bonnie. She ran in front of me and waited for me to open the gate. I hooked a leash to her collar and we were ready to go! It was a beautifull Sunday day! Not so beautifull when I think school is tomorrow but it's the last week before Christmas! We walked to the park and I let her play with other dogs and then I got cold so I called her and we went home. Mom made pancakes and then left for work. Yeah, she works on Sunday :/ Grace went to the mall with her friends so I had to stay home with Seth and Bonnie -.-'' I called Dora.*

Dora: Hello? 

Me: Hey, it's Liz, wanna come over?

Dora: Ugh, I can't I have to study History for tomorrow.

Me: Oh right...well you'll pick me up tomorrow?

Dora: Like always! Bye!

Me: Bye!

*She hang up. I didn't want to call anyone else so I just watched cartoons with Seth. Today was boring!! I went to sleep and dreamt about Liam and Harry fighting over me and at the and Harry won!! :O Thank god it was just a dream!! I got dressed for school I put on my favorite pair of  black skinny jeans and a lovely coat and got money to buy something to eat. Dora's mom always drives us to school so did she today.*

Me: Hey Dora, hello Ms. _____________

Dora: Hey!

Dora's mom: Hi Sabrina. 

Dora: Did you study History? 

Me: No, my grade is already concluded.

Dora: I hate you.

*We laughed.*

FAST FORWARD

*We were sitting in our school gym waiting for Lauren, our dance instructor.*

Emily: I heard from Mike that Lauren has a suprise for us.

Hannah: Yeah, I hope it's some kind of an audition.

*Yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, Lauren is a professional dancer and she always tell's us where some cool auditions are, Dora, Emily and me already performed on some shows. It's really cool.*

Dora: I think it is. Who do you think we can dance for this time?

Me: I hope someone big.

Hannah: You always hope for that and it never happens.

Me: True, but never say never!

*We all laughed and Lauren came in.*

Lauren: Hey guys! How are ya?

*Nobody say nothing.*

Lauren: Ok, so I guess you heard I had a suprise for you...well I found out theres an audition in town tomorrow.

Hannah: Tomorrow?

Mike: You couldn't tell us that like tomorrow? 

Lauren: Don't worry, you'll have enough time to practise! But, the audition is not for only one performance, it's for a tour...If you got there and you get in you have to stay untill the end of the tour and that's a few months!

*Why?? WHY???? I really wanted to go and now my dream got crushed in a second!*

Lauren: So, who wants to learn the choreography for tomorrow?

Me: Lauren I want but my mom's not gonna let me go on a tour!

Lauren: I know...I said that is the problem. I know some people really want this so maybe I could talk to their parents?

Me, Dora, Emily, Hannah, Mike, Pete: Yes!!

Lauren: Haha, ok...let's dance now!

*She showed us the choreography we have to dance tomorrow and it was really cool! We started to learn it. After 2 hours we got it! I have to repeat it when I get home but I think I know it ok. Dora and I walked home. I just threw myself on the sofa.*

Mom: How was practise today?

Me: Great! Mom did Lauren called you?

Mom: No why?

Me: Oh nothing...hey mom, can you get me a soda I can't really move...

Mom: And you said it was great!

*She got me apple juice. The phone rang and I ran up to my room because I didn't want to be down here if it's Lauren. I drank my juice and was standing on the doors listening and waiting for my mom to scream my name when...*