Chapter 10

PART 10:

*We got to the big field covered in snow and Dora and I just started running all around like little kids. I just layed on the ground and made a snow angel and Dora layed next to me. Liam and Niall came to us.*

Niall: You girls are crazy.

* We got up and were laughing and looking at our snow angels when a snow ball hit my back. I turned and another one was flying to my head but I moved out of her way. I saw Niall and Liam standing behind a tree and making more snow balls.*

Dora: Oh this is a war!

*Dora and I ran behind a bush and made a bunch of snow balls in a second. We saw one flyiing over our heads and we aimed the boys and the battle started!!!*

TEN MINUTES LATER.

*We were out of snow how many snow balls we made so we stepped out of the bush and surrendered! We were all wet so we decided to go back to the hotel and get dry. We got to our room and Amber and Jenna weren't there. I went to the bathroom and changed to this:http://www.polyvore.com/dance/set?id=33183165 I sat on my bed with Liam and Dora and Niall were on Dora's bed. We turned on the TV and there was something about 1D and their tour. I was really tired from today so I just layed on the bed and put my head on Liam's chest and I fell asleep.*

Liam's POV:

*Does she really likes me? I wish! I can't explain what I feel for her I just know I fell something...*

Niall: We're gonna go to my room.

Me: K.

Dora: Bye!

*They went out. I looked at Liz sleeping like a baby on my chest. She is so beautiful!! I moved a roach from her forehead and gave her gentle kiss. I heard something coming from the door but I just ignored it. I cuddled up to Liz and closed my eyes.*

IN THE MORNING 

*I felt someone slowly shaking me. And again. And again. I opened my eyes and saw Liz and Dora standing above me and laughing.*

Me: What?

Liz: It's 9:30 and we have to go!

Me: Ugh!

Liz: Get up!!

Me: Fine!

*I got up and went to my room. Niall and Zayn were running aroud.*

Me: What is going on here?

*They were just running and getting dressed at the same time. I went to the bathroom and changed. We all met at the lobby and sat in the limo's and went to our rehearsal. It was, over all, a good rehearsal. At the end Liz, Dora and Amber decided to walk home and Niall and Louis didn't let them go alone because they would get lost.*

Harry: I'll go with you guys!

*He ran to them. I was standing outside of the limo. Should I go with them? I don't want to make things awkward for Liz with Harry and me there... What am I talking about!??!?! Of course I will go!! I don't want Harry to do something!! But...that's Harry...I can't fight him..I wont go...should I?*

Zayn: Liam you coming or not?

*He asked from the limo.*

Me: Umm...yeah I'm coming.*

Liz's POV:

*I looked at the limo and saw Liam getting in it. Why didn't he come? I don't want to be alone with Harry...do I have to repeat everything? DAMN YOU LIAM PAYNE! Amber and Dora saw some shop they wanted to go to.*

Me: I'm tired I'm gonna go straight to hotel.

Harry: I'll go with you so you don't get lost.

*Ugh great!*

Me: Kk!

Dora: Bye!!

*They went in draging Niall and Louis with them and Harry and I just continued walking.*

Harry: Have you thought about it?

Me: About what?

Harry: You being my girlfriend...us being a couple...

Me: Oh that...

*I don't know how to tell him this!!!*

Me: Yeah I thought about it.

Harry: And?

Me: I don't know Harry...I mean, I know you for a short time.

Harry: That's ok...we can go on another date ;)

*Ugh Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Harry: Can I ask you something?

Me: You just did.

Harry: Well...do you like Liam?

*What?*

Me: What?

Harry: Do you like Liam?

Me: Why would you ask that?

*Why would he??*

Harry: Well, I came to your room yesterday looking for you and I saw....well...

*OMG? Did he saw me sleeping on Liam's chest??? Did Liam saw him seeing us??? I don't know why I care I just do!!*

Harry: I saw you and Liam sleeping on your bed...

Me: Ok...

Harry: And I saw him kissing your forehead..

*What???*

Me: Ok...

Harry: So...

Me: So...

*There was an awkward silence for a minute.*

Me: Look...there is nothing going on betweet Liam and me.

Harry: You sure?

Me: Well...he said he likes me and when he saw me and you kissing at the street the other day he got jealous and mad and...

Harry: He likes you?

Me: Well he said that.

Harry: And what did you say?

Me: Harry..

Harry: You like him too?

Me: I...

Harry: What did I do wrong? Liz, I took you on two dates and I kissed you and I told you what I feel! Tell me what is wrong with me?

Me: Nothing I just...don't feel the same way you do I guess.

Harry: Oh you don't?

*I saw his eyes were watery.*

Me: I'm sorry Harry.

*He stood infront of me and....he kissed me! I tryed to fight him, but again I couldn't! This just felt right! Me and Harry, it just felt right and the way it need's to be! He stoped kissing me.*

Me: Why...

Harry: Liz tell me you didn't felt anything and I'll stop! I'll stop thinking about you and I'll stop trying! Just tell me you didn't felt anything!

*I wanted to say I didn't but that's a lie! I felt something when he was kissing me, I don't know what I just felt something.*

Me: I...Harry I...

*He came closer to me. We were only inches apart and I could feel his cold breath. I got goose bumps. He took my arm.*

Harry: I know we don't know each other a long time but I feel something for you that I never felt for anyone else.

*I didn't know what to say. He was perfect. It felt right in his arms. Him being so close to me, holding my arm. It all felt so good and so right!! Why is this happening to me?? I don't know what happend I just stepped on my toes and kissed him with all my passion.*