Chapter 18

PART 18:

*TRNN TRNN TRNN!!! I was woken up by the worst possible sound, alarm clock! I got up and walked to my bathroom like a zombie. I brushed my teeth and got dressed into some dark blue skinny jeans, a overside jumper with reindeers on it . I went down to the kitchen and took a bite of my toast and Dora picked me up for school. We walked for the first time EVER! When we got there everyone looked at us. Some people said "Hi" to us and some just gave us evils. It was definitely weird. Our first class was English. It went good, but we had no clue what everyone was talking about! After all we weren't in school for month and a half. Next class was Geography and the teacher asked Dora and me to say everything about Europe -.- Next one was Math and then PE! Finally something good! We changed into out workout clothes and went out on the field. First we ran, then we stretched and then Brittany, Zoey, Sarah, Dora and me played soccer with the boys. After PE we went to change and the day was over! We were all sitting at the bus stop waiting for Zoey's, Sarah's and Luke's bus. Brittany, Dora and me walk home.*

Sarah: You know what I saw today?

Dora: Ha?

Sarah: Conner looking at Liz.

Zoey: That's ture! But everyone was looking at Dora and Liz.

Sarah: Yeah but he didn't look at Dora! 

Me: So?

Sarah: He is cute.

Me: So?

Zoey: Nothing we just saying!!

Luke: I heard boys talking about you two in the locker room.

Dora: What were they saying?

Luke: How hot you two are.

Me: Really?

Luke: Yap, your like new girls now! They have to talk like that.

Dora: They said we are hot?

Luke: Yeah.

Sarah: Who said that?

Luke: Well, Chris and then everyone agreed....

Brittany: Your not saying everything!

Me: Spill it out Luke!

Luke: Well...Mikey said Liz has nice bum!

*We all, except Luke started cracking up! I mean, that's great isn't it? HAHAHAHA!!!!! The bus came qucikly and they went in, Zoey and Sarah still laughing and Luke looking worried for us.*

Brittany: Girls you just became popular!

Me: Haha sure we did!

Dora: Not US, Liz's bum! 

*We started laughing again. That "compliment" was actually really flattering coming from Mikey since he is the capitan of our football team and he never actually knew I exist. When I got home I ate lunch and went to my room and called Harry. Btw. I haven't told you that but this Saturday is his birthday! I can't wait! Amber, Dora, Jenna and I are planning everything and boys just have to keep him out of his house! Yap, we are doing the party at his house just because it's his birthday HAHA! It's gonna be great!!*

Harry: Hello?

Me: Guess who?

Harry: Hmmm, Jenna? Amber? Vanessa? Hannah? Lisa? Oh Liz!

Me: Ha-ha very funny.

Harry: Hehe, whats up?

Me: I'm boreeed!!

*I heard my mom shouting from the living room.*

Mom: LIZ I HOPE YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR BOOK!!

Me: I aaaam!!!!