chapter 13

PART 13:

*I took his arms and pulled him to me. He leaned over me and we kissed.*

Harry: So...

Me: That was you!

*He smiled and kissed me again. Someone knocked on the doors.*

Me: Come in.

Grace: We are gonna decorate the tree you coming?

Harry: Of course!!

*He pulled my arms and we all ran to the living room.*

Seth: Can we start now?

Mom: Yes!

*We opened the boxes with old decorations and started putting them on the tree. At first it looked good but them my mom had to go to the store and she left us decorate it ourselves and that looked terrible!! But then Molly, Grace's best friend, came and she made it look pretty! :)) It was time to put the lights on and that was Harry's and mine job... Well it was all good at first, at least we though so! We found out too late that we were tangled in the wire and the lights were all over us. Seth somehow got to the swich and turned on the lights -.- Harry started to laugh uncontrolled and he just pulled us to the ground. I fell on top of him and he just smiled and kissed me. After a while on the floor we realized we are not gonna get out of this alone so we called Grace and Molly to help us.*

Grace: How did this happen? Ugh, I don't wanna know!

*Dirty minded person! They helped us and then went to Grace's room to change to church clothes. When my mom got home we had few minutes to get ready and go to church.*

REWIND 

CHRISTMAS MORNING

*I was dreaming about...it's weird....I'll tell you...Harry on a rainbow....naked...HAHAHAHA!!*

Seth: Wake up Liz it's Christmas!!

Me: Umsngks.

Seth: Liz wake up!!

Me: Naetu.

Harry: For me?

Me: I'm up!

*Harry just laughed and Seth took my arm and pulled me out of my bed. For a 5 year old boy he is STRONG!! I saw Harry wide opened his eyes when he saw me in my shorts and a t-shirt. But he didn't have time to admire my ass because Seth pulled him too and we all almost fell down the stairs. Seth was the first one to jump down on the carpet and started open his gifts. Grace and mom came little after us.*

Seth: That is all?? 

*He said after unwrapping 7 gifts.*

Harry: Um, you forgot one more!

*He took one from the back of the tree and gave it to him. It was a huge box. I don't remember any of us buying something that big for him...*

Seth: Wow!!!! 

Harry: You like it?

Seth: Yes!!!! This is awesome! Harry will you help me set it up?

Harry: Sure!

Mom: What did you get Seth?

Seth: A Helicoper on a remote control!

Mom: Wow, Santa really didn't have to buy that.

*She looked at Harry and he just smiled.*

Seth: Yes he did! Can we go set it up now!?

Harry: Sure.