chapter 20

PART 20 (yaaay):

Harry: Let's go to my place.

Me: Umm, how about we don't?

Harry: Oh come on!

Me: Harry!

Harry: Ok! But I have a surprise for you.

Me: Really?

Harry: Yap, but you have to wait untill Friday.

Me: It's Monday!!!!!!!! :O

Harry: I know!

Me: Ugh :(

FIRDAY

*I came back from school and packed my stuff. Harry told me to pack that we are going somewhere for the weekend. He picked me up in his mom's car. (I wasn't happy when he told me he will drive us but I trust him and I think he will do a good job) He put my bag in the trunk and I sat in front with him.*

TWO HOURS LATER

*I was really tired but Harry didn't let me sleep. We were singing Moves Like Jagger, I'm Sexy And I Know It, All I Want For Christmas Is You, She Makes Me Wanna and at the end I turned What Makes You Beautifull *___* I love Harry when he sings. He is so beaufitull and cute!! We got to little, cute cottage. It was really nice.*

Harry: It's my dad's. He let me borrow it for the weekend.

Me: It's beautifull!

Harry: I know, hehe.

*He opened the doors for me and he brought our bags in. It was really nice. Harry showed me the whole cottage and then I sat on the sofa and he started the fire in the fireplace and then sat next to me. I think you all know what we did!!! :**** hahaha. After a while we went up to the room and went to bed. It was only 10pm but we were really tired for no reason!*

NEXT MORNING

*I woke up and saw Harry is still sleeping. I got up and changed into some grey sweat pants and a coral jumper with a love heart on the front, and went down to the kitchen. I was determinant that I will bake pancakes. So I did....they don't look the best and maybe we shouldn't eat them but I baked them!!!! I felt Harry's arms around my waist and kissing my neck. I turned to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. After we ate pancakes, wich were actually pretty good, we went to the beach. NO, it's not summer but Harry said the beach looks amazing at the winter. We got there and it was really beautiful! Waves were going crazy 'cuz of the wind and the sand was so soft!! We walked the beach holding hands and then we sat near the sea and just cuddled up to each other and watched the waves. We were on the beach whole day and it got dark so we decided to go back to the cottage. He made dinner and then we sat on the sofa and watched some movie that was on TV. It was really boring so I just started kissing Harry haha. In the matter of seconds I was sitting in his lap and in the matter of minutes he was taking me up to his room. He put me down on the bed and took off his shirt *___* yap I almost faint. He leaned over me and put his arms under my shirt and took it off. In few minutes/seconds we were both half naked. I can't believe we are actually gonna do this. I'm not sure if I'm ready...I love Harry and I want to do it with him but I'm not sure if now is the right moment...maybe I should do it...I love him so why don't I want to do it?? I'm gonna do it! But I'm scared....

Dora's POV:

*Girls night out! Well without Liz, but it's her lost that he is with Harry somewhere outside of town.*

Zoey: What should we watch?

Sarah: I'm voting for a horror movie!

Amber: Me too!