There Just A Sack of Potato's

PART 3:

*I just forgot that I was dancing for One Direction and I just imagined them like a bags of potatoes. It actually worked!! I didn't even realise and the song was over. The boys were whispering something.*

Liam: Thank you, you can get back to your seats. Next 10 people are...

*We got back and sat.*

Lauren: OMG you were great girls! 

Me: He is perfect!!

Lauren: Who?

Me: Liam!

Lauren: Ugh!

*Some girl came to me.*

???: Hi, you were really good up there.

Me: Thanks.

???: No problem, I'm Jenna btw. 

Me: Nice to meen you, I'm Liz.

Jenna: Well good luck!

Me: To you too :)

*After LONG 3 hours everyone danced! The boys got on stage.*

Niall: Ok so we will call 50 of you that will come tomorrow and dance again.

*They were just saying name after name and I heard few "YES" behind me.*

Louis: Dora Peterson.

Dora: OMG LIZ!!

*I hugged her. He said few more names.*

Louis: Liz Carter.

*OMG that's me?! THAT'S MEEE!!!!!!!!!! Louis Tomlinson from One Direction just said my name!!!!!! Dora hugged me!*

Louis: That's all. See you guys tomorrow same time, same place!

*We all got out of the theater. Dora and me are the only ones that got through from our group. We sat on the bench and waited for Dora's mom to pick us up. The day went well when my mom got home from work I told her I have to go tomorrow too and she said it's ok and she screamed with me when I told her it's One Direction I could actually dance for!!!*

NEXT MORNING

*My mom drived us again. Dora and me were standing in front of the theater waiting for it to open when someone came behind us. 

_ It was Jenna. (you thought it was someone from the boys didn't you :P)*

Jenna: Hey, Liz right!

Me: Yeah, hi!

Dora: Hi, I'm Dora and I would shook hands with you but I can't feel my arms from this cold.

Jenna: Haha, hi! 

Me: Did we have to make up our dance or?

Jenna: I don't think so, but I did just in case.

Me: Yeah we did too. 

Dora: Are you a fan of One direction?

Jenna: Ofc! My favorite is Harry! I love him!! When he called my name I was screaming from the inside!

Allison: Haha, Liz hates Harry.

Jenna: Why??

Me: I don't hate him! I just don't like him that much...

Jenna: Well that's ok, who is your favotrite?

Me: Liam!

Dora: Niall!!