Umm well..

PART 8:

Jenna: What a nice view!

Me: I know! It's beautifull!

Jenna: Oh, I'm not talking about that outside I'm talking about this inside!

*I looked at the way she was looking and saw Harry putting his bag in that compartment above his seat.*

Me: You like him ha?

Jenna: He's hot!

Me: But do you like him?

Jenna: What do you mean?

*She turned to me.*

Me: Would you date him?

Jenna: Who wouldn't?! Hey Amber can we switch seats?

Amber: Sure.

*Amber was one of us dancers. She is really pretty but she's shy so I haven't talked to her much.*

Me: You ever been to Ireland?

Amber: Oh, no! I never been anywhere but London! You?

Me: Nope! I can't wait to get there, Niall said snow is falling all around!

Amber: Yeah me too, are you 1D fan?

Me: Yes!!

Amber: Ahh, finaly someone! 

Me: Haha, well Jenna is too, and Dora.

Amber: Only us, nobody else!

Me: Well that sucks.

Amber: I know! Did you get Up all night?

Me: First day it came out! You?

Amber: I didn't...my dad didn't want to buy it for me.

Me: Aww, you wanna listen to their songs with me?

Amber: Sure!

*I turned on my iPod and gave one head phone to Amber. Everything about you started and we almost started dancing and singing out loud! Now that would be embarrassing!! Over all the flight was nice and quick. When we landed I just went out with my jacket in my arms like it's California we came to and I became ice!*

Harry: You should put your jacket on!

Me: Ha, no joke!

*I put it on and snow and winter wind punched me in the face. We went to get our bags. I was waiting for my bag to come on that conveyor line.*

Liam: How was your flight?

Me: Nice.

Liam: You know I heard you listening to Up all night.

Me: Really?

Liam: Yap.

*Embarrassing!!!!*

Liam: You ever been to Ireland before?

Me: Nope, and I'm not liking it so far.

Liam: Haha, well we are staying in Ireland a week so you'll have time to fall in love with it!

Me: Haha I hope so!

*My bag came and I took it, with a little help from Liam! We all got our bags and went outside to the car. It was middle of the night and we were driving to our hotel in a limo!!!! I was sitting crushed between Louis and Zayn.*

Louis: So Liz, how do you like Ireland so far?

Me: Not so much!

Zayn: I have to agree with her!