Its A Secret Kyle x Reader

It's been ever since 6th grade. All of us were seniors now and I have been keeping a secret. I have been in love with my best friend, Kyle Broflovski. We've always been best friends along with Stan and usually hang out more than anyone. No one knows my secret, I've been used to hiding my feelings for so long it was pretty easy to not crack or blush.

However, there were things I couldn't do that hurt, like intense staring, eye contact, all that I would lose it. I used to think these were just phases and I would get over it. But I never did, instead the feelings got stronger that I pretty much fell in love with someone that thinks of me as a friend.

"Y/n? Y/n????? Y/N L/N!!!!!!" The teacher screamed making me jump out of my thoughts and into the harsh cold of reality.

"AHHHH! WHAT?!?" I screamed startled while everyone snickered.

"だめぢすよ。えいごをはあしません。" (lol yo girl has been taking Japanese XP, it says something like shame on you don't speak English)

"はい、せんせい。ごめんいさい。" (yes teacher, sorry.)

The bell rang as I made my way to my lunch period where my childhood friends were; Cartman, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle. I saw Stan was the first to get there so I sat by him. "Hey dude!"
"Hey Y/n, how was your classes?"
"Eh I kept getting distracted..."
"What you got a crush or something?"
"Pshhhh no I would've told you if I did."
"True true."
It hurt to lie but I didn't want to face the hardcore truth, he thinks of me as a friend. Just a friend. Just a friend.
"HI Y/N!!!" Oh shit, that voice.
I turned and smiled brightly, don't blush don't blush don't blush. He sat on the other side of me and we all started a conversation until Kenny and Cartman walked in.

"Hey guys!" Kenny greeted.
"Sup losers.." Cartman sat as all of us rolled our eyes.

"Hey Kenny you want my lunch? I'm uhh not hungry.." I said as I pushed it towards him, I ignored my stomach growl as I didn't want to end up stress eating. He happily accepted it, there was really too much on my mind right now.

"Hey Y/n are you okay, you seem detached..." Kyle looked at me as I glanced and looked away. "Oh yeah I'm fine I'm just stressed out by....school."

"You know you sure it isn't a crush?" Stan smirked as I glared.

"It isn't a crush, I-I don't have one." Fuck, I'm stuttering.

"Omg IS it a cRuSH?!?!" Kenny popped up and put his hands on the table. I wasn't prepared I felt my face go red.

"N-no I don't h-have a crush on anyone!!!!" I blubbered out making everyone laugh.

"Awe Y/n has a crushhhhhh, wait why didn't you tell me?!?" Stan whined making me pat his head.

"Cause it's a secret, and I'm not saying who it is!!" I said looking down.

"Okay I'll guess then, Tweek?" Cartman asked raising his eyebrow.

"No."
"Craig?"
"No, stop asking!"
"Token?"
"Dude shut up."
"Jimmy?"
"No, and stop"
"Clyde?"
"I said stop!"
"Is it Butters?"
"No."
"Give me a hint!"
"NO!!"
Everyone was becoming amused at my reactions.

"Jeez Y/n I have never seen you this red before." Kyle said making me blush more. Quick! Be sarcastic!

"Yeah yeah...." I put my head down.

"Is he at this table?"

"SHUT IT CARTMAN!" He smiled evilly but before he could guess more names the bell rang.

"HA! GOTTA GO!" I said running out and into a bathroom. However I wasn't crying, no, I was trying to calm down.

"Oh man Y/n you look like a tomato!" I heard a high pitched voice and I turned to see Wendy. I never really talked but we have become good acquaintances. "Yeah I noticed." I said bluntly. "You have a crush or something? You can tell me I promise I won't tell!" She said giving me a reassuring smile. I hesitated but maybe I should.

"Well maybe it would be good to finally tell someone, but pleaseeee tell me you won't tell anyone!" I said tears threatening to spill, she simply nodded as we checked the stalls.

"Okay tell me!" She said getting excited. I laughed nervously. "Okay well, ihaveacrushonkylebutheslikemybestfriendinthewholeworldandikeptthisasecretforsolong!!" I took a breath as Wendy just stood there.

"Okay...I think the gist of that was, you like Kyle?" I groaned and nodded.

"Omg tell him!"
"No! What? I can't???"
"No trust me...tell him!!!"
"What wait why???" I felt my blush creep up again.

Kyle's POV (after the lunch bell)
"HA! GOTTA GO!" Y/n smiled as she ran out in seconds, it was actually impressive. I sighed in defeat.

"Sorry dude.." Stan put a hand on my shoulder. So basically I have loved Y/n ever since back in middle school. And the whole school found out and Y/n was too busy in her own thoughts to hear it. Not that I wanted her to know anyway. But now she has a crush on a random guy that I probably know and forever be stuck in the stupid friend zone.

I walked by the bathrooms toward my class when I noticed two figures walk out of the girls bathroom, Wendy and Y/n. We all stopped when we saw each other with wide eyes. "Welp! Better get to class!" Wendy said nudging Y/n before leaving.

We both nervously laughed and looked away from each other. Come on dude don't just stand there! Say something!
"Uhh, so how was the bathroom?" I'm an idiot.
"Uhhhhh what??"
"Nothing just, I'm gonna go to class..."
"Wait! I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I....wanted to say....that I am really sorry for not telling you about my crush."
Your POV
Way to beat around the bush Y/n. "Oh it's fine, I'll see ya after school." He said walking away. "Oh okay...see ya."

Both POV
Why am I such an idiot??

~end of school time skip~

Y/n POV
I was at my locker, ready to crawl inside it and die when someone called me. Kyle.

"You don't have to tell me but can you describe your crush?"
"Uhm, he's cute, nice, uhh and a close friend of mine."

Kyle POV
Oh shit it's Stan isn't it?

Y/n POV
Literally just tell him!
"He's also....Uhm Okay you know what fuck this."
"What do you mean?"
"It's you dude." I looked and realized what I just said.

"Uhhh I should go."
"Y/n, I love you!" I stopped and turned.
"Y-you do?" He nodded, I felt other eyes stare at us.
"DUDE KISS HER!"
"OMG THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!"
"I SHIP IT!!!!"
"THE SHIP IS CANON!"
I ran and hugged him while kissing him in the process. After we broke away I whispered. "I love you too Kyle."

Sorry it sucked if you want to request something I'll try my best. See you all later! -The Author