Come On and Slam Kyle x Basketball Player! Reader

Maybe I should mention I can take requests but this one was an idea that Hyperdontia2580 came up with...I just wanted to give credit. Also the pic above is our beautiful inspiration for this chapter.
Your POV

"HA I win again!" I hear Kyle say triumphantly as I just pouted.

"Not fair! You totally cheated!" I say putting the controller down. Kyle and I have always been competitive with each other. Whenever it was a one on one game we would instantly challenge one another. Unfortunately I have grown quite fond of the red head despite our little disputes. It's part of why we are such great friends.

But that's probably how he only sees me, just a friend to compete with. Nothing more, I can't even bring myself up to tell anybody about my feelings. If he found out he would run away for sure and I would be responsible for ruining our friendship.

"You up for another round?" I was pulled out of my thoughts with his voice that made me somewhat calmer.

"As much as I would love to kick your arse, I actually have to go." I say picking up my stuff, "But it's only Friday!" I heard him whine, I roll my eyes as I make my way out of his room.

"Oh shut it, i'll see you tomorrow ya baby." I stick my tongue out before he returns the gesture.

Kyle's POV

I walked Y/n to my door and waved goodbye. I felt my heart crack a little when I watched her leave. I had a big crush on her, all I wanted to do is impress her but it just turned into us going against each other every chance we got. Personally I hated when it got competitive, she always looked sad but she lost but hid it behind a cute pout. I sighed as I closed the door and went to bed.

The Next Day

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I tried to shut it off quickly before anyone else heard.

I hopped out of bed and grabbed some random clothes while stuffing a duffle bag with a jersey, shorts, my running shoes, and a water bottle.

I peeled out of my door to make sure the clear was coast. Yep. No one in sight.

Okay now for the big reveal...I, Y/n L/n am a basketball player but no one knows about it.

Why I kept it a secret was simple...my parents didn't approve of me playing what they referred it as a 'boys sport'. After a while I just decided not to tell anybody because i kinda forgot to...not to mention nobody really asked so.

I got outside and began my journey, it was pretty early but today was a big game day, we were going against our rivals, the Vixans. As I walked toward the building I met up with my team as they greeted me with delight.

Kyle's POV
"Come on pleaseeee!" I begged the others. They all rolled their eyes at me.

"Why should we?" Cartman said in a defensive tone.

"Cause it's like, the biggest game of the school year! Our team is going against our rival school! Just come with please??" They all gave in as I jumped with joy. I have always loved basketball but as far as I know, I was the only one of Of my group of friends who actually enjoyed it.

Eventually we found some good seats on the bleachers watching the opposing teams look at each other with snarls. Kenny grabbed my shoulder, "dude you didn't tell me this was a GIRLS basketball team! Why didn't you say so?" He said smiling widely I moved over slightly.

"Uh because I cared more about the game, not who was playing it." I said as he started to rub is hands together mischievously.

I rolled my eyes at the perv as we heard the starting whistle. I saw Stan staring at one of our players intensely but he shook his head and looked away. I opened my mouth to ask but the coach threw the ball in the air as both teams fought for it. I shut my mouth and began to watch.