It'll be okay Kenny x Reader

WARNING: Some subjects displayed are quite dark and may trigger you or get the feels. Proceed with caution

Y/n's POV
I sat at my usual lunch table before all my friends. I brushed my hair back and pulled my phone out of my bag to check any messages. Just then I felt an arm on my shoulder as I felt the table move slightly. I looked up happily to see Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman.

The people I've been friends with since kindergarten. Now we all made it to eighth grade, still strong as ever. "Hey guys!" I greeted, they all welcomed me as we started random small talk.

"Okay it's Friday, whose house?" Stan brought up. It was basically tradition at this point.

Every Friday we would choose someone's house and spend the entire weekend doing something whether it was playing video games or going outside to do random things. My house was never picked though, that's cause I made sure it was never picked.

"Not my house, it's being taken over by Ike.." Kyle sighed.

"I would suggest mine since my parents will be gone, but Shelly is throwing a party and I do not want to be there." Stan followed, "I don't want to go to my house again! And Kenny's house is too small!" Cartman pointed as Kenny just rolled his eyes eating his sandwich. He mumbled something I don't think anyone heard and looked at me.

"Hey how about Y/n's House? We haven't been there!" Everyone seemed accustomed to idea. "Oh heh, I can't, my house is super messy!" I fibbed.

"You always make that excuse...come one please?" Kenny begged.

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" They all said in unison while closing in on me.

"ARHHH! Okay! OKAY FINE JUST BACK DA FU*K UP!!" I yelled as I almost fell out of my seat.

The bell rang as we all split up to go to our classes, I hope this goes well...

-~~Time Skip~~
I waited by my locker, I put away my usual textbooks, I closed the locker to find Stan leaning to the nearby lockers.

"Sooooo, is tonight the night Y/n L/n finally confesses her undying love for..." He looks around before leaning in and whispering, "Kenny McCormick???" I felt my cheeks heat up as I pushed his face away.

"Nope! I don't feel like living through a rejection episode." I said leaning against the locker.

"Oh come on! You don't even know how he feels!"

"How who feels?" We both turned to see Kyle walk over.

"Lil Y/n here has a cwush on Kenny!" He said, I punched him in the arm. "Hey I told you not to tell anyone!!!" I whined.

"Best friends are exceptions, don't you know that?" Stan said putting his arm around Kyle as they both smiled at me.

"Pfft, more like boyfriends..." I whispered to myself as Cartman walked up with Kenny.

"Sorry we're late Cartman was too busy eating his 11th meal of the day!" Kenny laughed after and received a punch from Cartman.

"Alright I ain't waiting for anyone, follow or get left in the dust!" I yelled over the bickering that was rising and made my way out of the door.
.
.
.
I walked to the front of my door and turned around to see my friends' faces of excitement. "Why are you all so amused? It's just my house.."

"It's a new experience!!" Kyle said happily. I rolled my eyes grabbing my keys to unlock the door. I just hope no one is home...

I heard the lock go as I pushed my way through the door and quickly looked for a sign of him. I didn't see him anywhere as I let everyone in.