Challenge 8- Journey's End

Character: Hinata

No words were exchanged as the hole was dug. It was incredibly silent between every clan, especially the Hyuugas. Gathered in a half circle, was the remainder of team 8, Neji, and Naruto.

"She didn't deserve this..."

"Kou told her not to go, he told her!!"

"Shut up Kiba."

"She.....she sacrificed herself for my sake....and Pein still got away!!! God.....DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL HIM, I'LL KILL ALL OF HIM!!!!!!!"

"Naruto, you aren't helping by yelling."

"Shut up Neji! She was your cousin, why aren't you doing anything?!!" Neji grabbed Naruto by the collar.

"Exactly. She was my cousin, do you think it didn't hurt me to know that I couldn't save her?!! That I don't feel useless for not seeing it coming with my own byakugan!?!! Do you think that I don't feel just like I felt before?!! That I felt like a caged bird?!!!!" He growled, then dropped him and stormed away. Silence once again surrounded the group.

"I can't just sit here and allow her just to die in vain. Anyone else?" Shino said, standing up. Slowly, everyone stood up and followed silently.

"I'm getting revenge, whether Pein likes it or not." He growled.

A.N: And I'm done with probably one of the most difficult challenges in a good hour and 50 minutes!!