Challenge 3- Give Me A Song and I'll Sing It Like I Mean It!

Characters: Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and (screw it, this isn't a rule) my OC Toshiko.

        "Name?"

        "T-Toshiko Takahashi. I'm here to interview the Famous 3."

        "I know why you're here. Take the first right you see, keep going for a while, then take the second left. Oh, stay in the middle of the halls, and don't pay attention to the males." M-Males?!!! Toshiko thought. Nodding, she immediately started on her way. Center, Center, Center.... she thought, clutching her journal, when he heard them.

        "Hey~~, We got a girly comin' around!!!" Th-That voice!!!

        "Kiba, shut up." Toshiko kept her head down and allowed her hair to shield her face. As soon as she stepped in the hall, silence washed over the hall.

        "Holy shit. It's innocence!! I smell it on her!!" She kept her eyes ahead and ran to the end of the hall.

        "Hey, Toshiko~ Been a while, hasn't it? How's Konoha doing?"

        "Hello Sakura. Konoha's still in turmoil, but that's why I've come here. We need the Konoha 12 again. Which is why I've come to interview people to see whether you all are sane enough to come back to Konoha. Which is why I need to hear all of your reasons for being here. Let's start with you Sakura."

        "Oh, alright. I'm responsible for killing Sasuke Uchiha. Here's my reason. I was moving in with him, and I finally realized how silly my little obsession was with him. He was always so demanding of me. Whether it was on missions, or in more personal matters, I was always completely disregarded. So then I came in to him fooling around on me, and I just wasn't having it. So I went on ahead and took some shuriken out of my holster and threw it at them both." Sakura grinned and poked Toshiko's forehead. "Perfect shot."

        "Alright then, Ino. What are you in here for?" Toshiko stammered.

        "I'm responsible for Choji's death. My excuse? Accident, we were training, and my aim was just too damn good." She cackled. Toshiko was beginning to get uncomfortable in her seat. Something bad was going to happen, soon.

        "Er-Hinata?"

        "I-I'm responsible for killing Naruto. but it's not my fault I swear!!!!" Toshiko sighed. Toshiko knew she wasn't guilty, but the blame was pinned on poor Hinata. 

        "Tenten?"

        "I killed Lee and Neji. I'm not telling you why I did it, I just did." Tenten smirked, when Toshiko felt a presence behind her, she turned slowly. Pulling a kunai, she whipped around and threw a kunai at whoever it was. She then saw the "attacker", and gasped.

        "What......what have I done...?" She stammered, looking at the now dead jail guard.

        "What have you done, Toshiko?" The six said.

~~~

        "That's strange...I can't smell it anymore. The innocence disappeared..."

        "Looks like she actually did it."

        "Hm? Shino, you knew her?"

        "You do too. Remember the pure white hair? Here she comes." Walking by, the pure white hair was now stained red with blood. Looking over, she smiled sweetly.

​        "I'm back home."