Challenge 1- King For A Day!!

Character: Sai

        "Sh-Shin...?? Shin??!!!" Sai said, shaking Shin's half dead body.

        "H-Hey....don't worry... about me... you've got to stay strong, for now... okay?" He barely whispered. He's...he's dying...fast. I have to do somethin-

        "No... there's nothing you can do for me now. You've got to live for the both of us now, alright?"

        "Why...why are you saying these things...? Why are you denying your own life in front of me Shin?" He asked, arms shaking as he hugged himself.

        "Because...I can't deny myself of what'll happen to me...to everyone at some point in time... and you have to realize that too..." He replied softly. No.... I.. I don't want to lose you yet, you're the closest thing to family to me... I don't want you to leave...! Sai thought desperately.

        "Hey... promise me... promise me you won't cry... okay?" He said, the last bit of life leaving him. "Promise...." Sai fought back tears as he nodded.

        "I-I promise, Shin."

~~~Time Skip Brought To You By FEELS~~~

This is my team...? Sai thought, looking at the blonde and pink haired teens in confusion, or, what he thought to be confusion. He wasn't sure anymore. He remembered the blonde from his last encounter.

        "It's you!!! What's your problem?!!!" The blonde, Naruto, asked. Many answers ran through his head. I wanted to know whether you were trustworthy, I wanted to see just who I was dealing with, I wanted to form something between us, I needed to know if you were gullible, I wanted to know if you were like Shin, I was hoping you were Shin, I needed you to be Shin.

        "Simple, I wanted to see how strong you'd be, now that I know you're not packing anything major." He said, placing a fake smile on his face.

        "Why you-!!!" Sakura held Naruto back as he struggled.

        "Sai!! That's not very nice, and you're not winning any friends this way!!!" Sakura snapped. He simply kept his smile.

        "Oh, that's not true. I like everyone. Even you, ugly." Sakura quickly lost her temper. Hm. I'm not sure they like me much. Hopefully we are able to become friends, whatever those are. He thought, looking between the three strangers.