Challenge 7- My Most Precious Treasure

Character: Sai.

"Hey, Sai." Konohamaru said, sitting next to Sai.

"Yes?" Sai replied, looking over at him.

"How... How does it feel to lose someone closest to you?" He asked. Sai stopped sketching for a few moments.

"I....I'm not the best person to ask about that. Team 10 would be..." He said.

"I went to them first! They completely shut down on me the second I asked! Naruto told me about how you lost Shin-" Sai grabbed Konohamaru by the scarf.

" He told you what?!!" Sai growled, when he said. "Fine. I'll try to explain how it's supposed to feel. Well...at first it hurts. It hurts too much that at first, you want to just shut everyone out, and it's normal. After that, it varies. You could be like Shikamaru and immediately began seeking revenge, and succeed in an amazingly short amount of time, or like Neji and hold an incredibly long grudge against whatever it was that caused the loss of the loved one, then there's how Naruto handled it, and not allow it to affect you, then there was the way I was forced to handle it, and bottle it up deep inside, never to be seen again."  he said, listing it off. "There are many more, in the book, but these are the only ones I've expirenced." Sai said, smiling.

"Hunh. I didn't know there were different types of ways someone could handle that. Thanks Sai!" Sai smiled.

"You're welcome." He sat for a while longer. "Now..." Konohamaru looked over at him to see a dark aura forming around him. 

"Uhhh.....Sai? Are you...alright?" He asked.

"This is the feeling of anger. One of the ways you can deal with it is how I'm about to, now if you excuse me, I'm going to do what Sakura normally does and beat Naruto into a bloody pulp. Don't get in my way." He said, getting up. Konohamaru gulped, and ran ahead to warn Naruto.

"Oh, shi- NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARUTO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"