O.A.C.N pt.1 (Promise)

"I'm sorry.." i say as i turn away from him with tears on my cheeks.

'Please stop me oppa..'

"No.. No.. You can't do this! We've been together for 3 years, and just because of that small matter you are going to leave me? No way!" He says. He quickly grabbed my hand as he knows that i will not turning back.

"Ken oppa.. please.. let me go.." i say while sobbing and try to pull my hand from him.

'No.. don't let me go..'

"NO! I will NEVER let you go! Have you forget about our promise to not leave each other?" He says and i look into his eyes.

"Yes, but before you broke it by cheating on me!" I yell at him and still trying to let go of my hand. I still fighting with myself if i really should continue this plan.

'It's hard.. i know..but im sorry..'

"Jagiya, you know that its not true. Can you please.. please listen to my explanation first.. and trust me.." he beg me and slowly let go of my hand. He even kneel down and beg me. His tears is now unseen since the rain have pour heavily.

"I don't want! Why do i need to listen to your explanation and trust you?! Its all a lie!" I shout and turn away from him. But before i start to walk again, he says something that i want to hear from him.

"Fine. Just go."he says with his head down then stops. I turn my head slowly and look at him. He looks like he's going to say something that he'll regrets and he seems hesitated to say it.

'No oppa! Stop! Don't say it!'

"But i want you to know that i will always love you and waiting for you to hear my explanation. I'll wait until you come back to me when you are ready." He says again. He look at the ring that had stuck on his finger for a long time and give it to me then he slowly walk away, leaving me alone in the rain and the pain in my heart.

I stand for a long time in the rain, trying to recollect what had happen just now. My dress is now wet and i'm shivering since it cold..

"What have i done?" I ask myself and fall onto my knee. I'm crying hard as the rain start to rain heavily and that night, is the night that i regret the most. The ring on my hand, i look at it and cry even more harder.

I start to feel regret and blame myself for my stubbornness.

"No.. i'm just stupid.. that's all.."

***

Flashback

3 years ago..

"Ken oppa, look at this ring. Isn't it pretty?" I asked my boyfriend, Ken as i pointed to a couple ring. I slide my handphone into my handbag as we just were taking photo together just now.

"Yea. Do you want it? I am sure it will look nice on you." He said and took the ring.

"Really? Then let's take it. It will be a symbol of our love then." I smiled happily when he paid for it and walked toward me. Today is our first anniversary since we've became a couple.

"Jagiya, you know that i love you so much right?" He suddenly asked me a question that he already knew the answer.

"Of course i know! You always say it to me every single day and i will never get bored about it." I replied and smiled to him. He nodded and took my hand. The ring that he just bought, he put it into my finger.

"This ring. The symbol of our love. And now, i want you to promise that you will not leave me." I nodded and it's my turned to put the ring on him.

"Promise. And oppa too, promise me that you will always love me, stay loyal and never leave me." He nodded and i smiled. After that, i quickly hugged him because of the hapiness that he gave to me. After a while, we walked home. My house was not far from him and we just prefered walking than driving.

"Jagiya, please keep this ring and don't lose it ok? Don't take the ring out from your finger because i will consider it as you have forget about me." Ken told me when we reached infront of my house.

"Ne! And oppa too ok? If you do it then i consider it as you don't love me anymore."

"Trust me, i will keep it forever. Now, quick and go inside. It start to rain." He pushed me to my door and open it for me. He waved at me before he started running home. He don't even gave me a chance to speak. Maybe he don't wanted me to stay outside for so long.

"I just thinking to ask him to stay here. Humph.." i sighed and closed my door. Whatever, i hope that he will be save. I put my bag on the sofa and walked to my room. My eyes got sparkled when i saw my bed.

"Ahh.. what a tiring day.. but the best day ever!" I shouted loudly. Well, i can shout as loud as i wanted because i live alone. My parents live at their hometown while i'm here, in Seoul working and dating. Hehehe..

"This ring, of course i will not lose it! It is my dream to date with Ken oppa and couple with him. Ah.. i hope that this relationship will last forever.." i took a glanced at my ring and slowly closed my eye.

But i never knew what waiting for me ahead..

***

First Chapter Updated ✔

See you in next chapt. My lovely readers😉👋

And yeah, don't forget to votment🙈

Your new author,
MissWan02