O.A.C.N pt.4 (Guilty)

New book cover~

***

"Are you sure he is going to come here?" Alice asked me while doing my makeup and i nodded.

"When is he coming then?" She asked again.

"I don't know." I said while watching my reflection on the mirror.

"Done. Satisfy?" Alice back off and stood behind me, let me watched my full face on the mirror.

"Woa.. i look.. pretty. Now, no one will know that my face actually pale." I told myself and Alice nodded her head. I took a glance at the clock and it showed 3.05 pm. I wonder if Ken oppa would really show up today.

'Ding Dong.. Ding Dong..'

Suddenly Alice house's bell ring. I looked at Alice and gulped.

"Aish! Stop looking at me. Now go outside and greet him. Quick! I'm going to leave you guys alone." Alice push me to her room door and kick me out, then she slammed her door.

"Ok. You can do it y/n. Relax.."

I turn the doorknob and to my surprised, i saw a very handsome man with blonde hair and he was wearing a sunglasses. One more thing, he looked like a foreigner.

 One more thing, he looked like a foreigner

"Er.. who are you? And who are you looking for?" I asked him while i still looking at his face. I admit it, he was too handsome that i thought i can't bear it anymore. I wanted to shout and pinched his cheek.

"So after a week, you completely forgot about me and how i look?" The man asked me sarcastically but i gave him a weird smile.

"But i don't know anyone with blonde hair?"

"Ugh! Are you serious y/n?!" He suddenly yelled and i was so surprised.

'How did he know my name?' I asked myself and look at him upside down. Suddenly i felt something familiar about him.

'Aih.. seolma.. Ken oppa hair is black, not blonde..' i told myself and that time, the man in front of me get frustrated so he took off his sunglasses. Knowing that i don't remember him.

"OMG! Ken oppa?"

"Yea. It's me. Your boyfriend Lee JaeHwan, Ken. Now you remember me y/n?" Ken told me his full name while crossing his arm.

"Er.. hi?" I waved my hand awkwardly cause i'm so clueless right now. What i knew was i wanted to hug and kiss him right now but i don't think he would like it after i left him for two weeks.

"Hi? Are you serious? After two weeks just 'hi'? Uh.. ignore it! Now, tell me. Why are you avoiding me?" He asked me and stared at me.

"Nothing." I replied but my voice sound like i'm whispering.

"NOTHING?! You say nothing? So two weeks avoiding me and your family are nothing?! Do you know how worried i was when you are not picking up your phone this two weeks? I thought that something bad had happened to you, Y/n!" He shouted at me but i still not answered his questions.