O.A.C.N pt.9 (D-day)

So today, after breakfast we got ready and i wore my best cloth which was a dress that i bought last week. I did my hair and makeup quickly.

 I did my hair and makeup quickly

While ken was wearing.. (or any else that you like. I choose this pic because his hair is blonde in this story and he looks handsome no matter what cloth he is wearing.)

After that, we went out to the shopping mall first

After that, we went out to the shopping mall first. We spend our time there while buying gift for each other. He kept on insisted to buy me a set of jewellery even though i said that he didn't need to buy it for me. But in the end, he still ended up boughg it and i bought him a new pair of shoes and a watch that he always wanted.

For lunch, Ken took me to a fancy restaurant and we celebrated our anniversary there. Even though we were celebrating it, there were still some b*tches who was still trying to get Ken's attention but unfortunately, they failed. The attention that ken gave me made me happy that i also nearly forgot about my plan tonight.

After that, we went to a park nearby. Ken bought me a rose from a little kid and he also treated me ice cream. We kept chatting with each other while sitting under a tree without realise that it was nearly 6 p.m. And my plan had really started just right i told him something.

"Oppa, let's go to the amusement part."

***

"Oppa, let's get the cotton candy. The pink one looks big and sweet!" I exclaimed as i draged Ken to a booth. Ken chuckled while being dragged by me.

"This or this?" Ken asked as he pointed to a big pink cotton candy and a small pink cotton candy.

"Urm? Of course i want the big one." I said while blinking my eye.

"Haha.. arraseo jagi. Miss, please give me the big one." Ken asked the worker which is a young girl around my age. She nodded shyly and took the cotton candy that i wanted. I noticed that she kept glancing at Ken and i felt annoyed by that.

"Miss, can you stop-" i wanted to ask her to stop glancing at my boyfriend but she cut me off.

"Oppa! Can i have your number?" Wait.. what?! The. Girl. Asked. For. My. Boyfriend. Number?!