O.A.C.N pt.5 (Memory)

"Woa.. you are a good liar you know?" Alice said as i entered her room to take my things. Tonight, i will spend my time with Ken oppa at his house. Well, who knew that maybe this would be the last night i spend time at his house.

"Did you heard it?" I looked at her and she was crossing her arm.

"Yea. All of it. But don't worry. It's a secret. Shh.." Alice said and put her index finger on her lips then she laughed. I just ignored her and continued packing some things. But before i go, i told her something that she should do while i'm away and she must prepared it by tomorrow. And she just nodded weakly.

"Have some fun tonight!" Alice bid me and Ken goodbye before i entered Ken's oppa car.

"Ok! Bye Alice! Don't forget to eat dinner ok?" I shout and waved my hand before Ken oppa started driving. I put my head back in the car and closed the window.

"Jagiya, let's go eat first ok then we go to my house." Ken askes me and i nodded. While we were in the car, Ken just the only one that talked and told me his story while i only smiled and nodded. Around 10 minutes of driving, we arrived at a restaurant and walked inside.

"Oppa, what do you want to eat?" I askes Ken when the waiter came to take our order.

"Erm.. i want rice, kimchi, bikdaeddok, samgyeopsal, gejang and miyeok guk for two servings. Jagiya?" He asked me back while smiling and my jaw drop. Did he that hungry?

"It's enough. Only that." I told the waiter and he nodded before turned away.

"Jagiya." Suddenly Ken called me and i look at him. His cheerful face turned to serious and i anwsered him.

"Yes oppa. Wae?"

"You look more skinny than the last time we met."he said and i gulped. Yeah, he's right and i also noticed it. After i knew about my illness, i didn't had any appetite to eat.

"Ouh.. em.. i.."

"So today.. i want you to eat a lot ok?" He cut me off and pat my head while smile sweetly. After waiting for a few minutes, our foods arrived and i look at the foods feeling surprise.

'Is this for two servings? Why do it look like it is enough for five people?!'
"Jagiya, suddenly i don't feel like eating. Erm.. can you finish it all?" Ken suddenly told me and my jaw dropped. I really felt like my mouth getting bigger than before..

"WHAT?!" i yelled and quickly shut my mouth after realize that some people were looking at me.

"Please? I suddenly feel full after looking at these food." he put his hand together and begging at me.

"Ugh.. then why did you order so many? How can i finish all of these?" i sighed and picked up my chopstick slowly.

"Well jagiya, i think that you can finish it all. You look so skinny and i sure that you must getting more hungry after looking at these foods right? Don't worry jagiya, i will wait for you until you finish all of these." he said and smiled innocently. I looked at him and smiled, i don't know why but he looked so fluffy right now. I felt like i wanted to slap his cheeks.. haha.. just kidding..

"Are you sure that you are not hungry?" i asked him but he just shook his head. i sighed and continued eating while he just stare at me the whole time. I felt happy that he was here with me but suddenly something had happened and made me felt angry.

"OMG! So handsome! I think that i'm in love with him.." a girl that sat beside my table was staring at Ken while talking to her friends.

"Yeah, he is so handsome and his lips looks so delicious!" suddenly one of her friends added.