O.A.C.N pt.6 (Trauma)

Lee JaeHwan, he is my friend from we were kid and we both have feeling to each other. One day, he confessed his love to me when he had turned 21 while i am 19.. All the moment he had while he was growing up.. i knew it all..

"Oppa, you still here?" 7 years old me asked Ken curiously. I saw him sitting on a bench outside the school gate and i walked near to him. He was busy watching his own two feet.

"Oh y/n.. yes.. i forgot that omma told me she had a meeting today and asked me to take a bus but i missed it .. how about you?" he asked me and i stood in front of him.

"Appa said that he would come late and he asked me to wait for awhile.. Hmm.. then, do you want to come home with me?" i asked him and his face brighten up.

"Can I?" Ken asked me while looking at me with his puppy eye.

"Of course oppa. I don't think appa will have any problem with it." i replied and sat next to him. But then, i just realize.

"Ops! Oppa, i left my bottle in my class. Can you wait here for me?" i asked him and he nodded. I smiled to him and quickly run to my classroom with my schoolbag. Right after i got my bottle back, i returned to the school gate and found a beautiful woman was standing in front of Ken.

"Hi handsome boy! Who are you waiting for?" the woman asked ken while waving her hands.

"I'm waiting for my friend."

"Ouh. Is it a boy or girl?" the woman asked again.

"Girl. She is my best friend and someone special to me. " Ken replied to her questions and i felt so special right now but i still didn't get near them. But right after she heard Ken's answer, her face changed. From a pretty woman to an ugly woman. Well.. actually she's not ugly but what i meant was her face turned cold. No more sweet smile.

"Tsk! You must like that girl so much huh?" the woman said and she harshly grabbed Ken's wrist.

"A..ahh.. Its hurt! Noona! Please let go of me..!" Ken start to beg and cried as the woman hurt him. And I don't know why, i just stand still there, watching.

"NOONA?! Yea! I'm your noona and you should listen to me!" the woman suddenly shouted like a mad woman and tried to take Ken away.

"NO! I DON'T WANT! LET ME GO!" Ken also tried to run away and shouted loudly so the people around there will came and helped him but the woman quickly covered Ken's mouth.

"F*ck! Just keep quiet will you?!" the woman yelled back. She pull Ken's hand so he followed her but Ken quickly bit the woman's hand and when she let go of his hand, Ken tried to run away. Unfortunately, the woman somehow still managed to catch him.

"Hey boy, where are you going to run huh?" the woman said sarcastically and tried to pull Ken away from there.

"NOO! I DON'T WANT!!" Ken shouted and he also managed to hug a tree by the road tightly.

"FOLLOW. ME. YOU. LITTLE. PIECE. OF. SHIT." the woman cursed as Ken insisted to not let go of the tree. When Ken still don't want to let go of the tree, she became more crazier.

"Pang!"

"KEN OPPA!" I shouted loudly when I saw the woman slapped Ken's cheek. But they did not heard me. Because of the slap, Ken released the tree and touched his cheek and the woman took the chance and tried to take him away.

"Ah.. please let me go..! Y/N! Help me!" Ken shouted as he did not had any energy left to run away from the woman. You know.. how can a 9 years old boy beat a woman in her 20s? Ken was still a cute and small boy then.