O.A.C.N pt.7 (Trust)

"Oppa, do you think that we will last forever?" I asked when we were watching movie in his bedroom.

"What are you saying? Of course we are! We gonna be the happiest husband and wife in the future." Ken said and he hugged me. I felt so touched by his word and i wished it will came true but i knew.. it not gonna happened.

"Ouu.. i want to cry right now~ why are you so sweet?" I joked around while poked his cheek and he laughed.

"Sweet? That's my middle name jagi. Haha." Ken said and he pecked my right cheek. He laughed again when he saw that i'm blushing so hard right now. But just right when i wantes to say something..

"Uhuk! Uhukk!" I quickly ran into his bathroom and locked the door. Before locking the door, i noticed his face was full with worry.

"Uhuk uhuk!!" I coughed again and this time, with blood..

"Y/N! Are you ok?? What happen? Please open the door!!" Ken shouted from outside while knocking on the door hard.

"No oppa.. nothing.. uhuk!" I wanted to reply but i would always cut off by coughing.

"Y/N! Open the door!" Ken shouted again and i quickly washed my mouth, hand and my face after making sure that i'm not coughing anymore and finally, i opened the door.

"Oppa, I-" and he cut me off by hugging me.

"What happen?! Are you ok? Why do you lock the door?!" He asked and he then checked my face and body.

"Oppa stop! Listen to me ok?" I whispered and touched both of his shoulder to stop him from checking me again. But then his eye stopped at my sleeve. I quickly looked at it.

BLOOD STAIN?!

I immediately covered up that part and looked at him.

"I'm ok! Nothing bad happen to me ok? Now relax.." i said and he sigh in relieve before hugged me again tightly.

"Sure jagi? Do you know that i was so shocked just now when you started to cough badly and ran into the bathroom and not only that, you even locked the door jagi! I afraid something had happen to you." Ken said and from his voice, i knew that he started to cry. I looked at his face and cupped his cheek before kissing him. Slowly, i let go of him and wiped off the tears from his face. Somehow i felt guilty toward him.

'I'm not even die yet and he already cries so much. What will happen after i die then?' I asked myself and rested my head on his chest.

"Oppa.. please trust me.. nothing happen." I said and he hugged me.

"Ok.. i'll trust you.. but remember, if something bad happen, please tell me so i can help you ok?" Ken said and i nodded. We walked to his bed again and cuddle.

"Oppa, what will you do if someone you love so much leave you?" Suddenly the question popped up in my mind. I'm so curious about what would he felt when i left him later.

"Hum? I don't know. Maybe because i never expect he or she to leave me?" Ken replied and I felt guilty again..

"But! If they really leave me, i need to know the reason so i'm not gonna hate them forever." He said again and i just kept quiet.

'So he gonna hate me? Maybe it is a good choice because when he had already hate me, he will not even care about me and not knowing that i maybe have die. And.. he will not cry over me...'

***

Chapter 7 updated ✔✔
So what do you think?
Will y/n really leave Ken or tell him the truth?

And im sorry for this short chapter😓.

O.A.C.N's Authur,
MissWan02